• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

There's no chance, but would you want the Seahawks on HBO?

Watch the Seahawks on HBO?

• Hell yeah!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Uh, no.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it would be a great way to increase awareness of the team... no way PC would want all the media scrutiny.

Reaction score
Yes.... I think it would be good for the hawks to get some love, but like12W says, PC wouldn't go for it

Reaction score
PC might be against it, but I'm sure he would ask the players and the coaches for their opinions before saying no.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would want this but I know it would be sort of a distraction. Still would be fun to watch though.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
What team is being used for Hard Knocks? I heard a couple of teams turned it down. Thought last years, Bengel's one was awesome, really brought you into the world of 'training camp'.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
With the way every other team is turning this thing down, it might actually come down to us. I would love to see us on this thing. Anymore exposure to the team is OK with me. Heck, if it worked for the Bengals and Chiefs then it can work for us. Might give us a little bump up the national TV ratings for Sunday games. Who knows.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
You are right Dizzle, there has definitely been a lot of people turning down Hark Knocks for some reason. I have a feeling we are going to stumble to the top of that list eventually. :)

Top Bottom