• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thurmond finally returns to practice

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
After almost 12 months of rehab and two surgeries on his fractured left leg, Seahawks cornerback Walter Thurmond practiced with the team on Monday.

How do you think he be ?

Reaction score
He's had a lot of injuries... Assuming he hasn't lost any of his athleticism, I hate to say this, he may be a better Nickel guy than Trufant.

OP
Cmoney

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
He was the man before he got hurt, and Trufant is in his last year.. so all we can do is hope

Reaction score
He's had a lot of injuries... Assuming he hasn't lost any of his athleticism, I hate to say this, he may be a better Nickel guy than Trufant.
If he can get up to speed, at this point in Trufants career, its not a stretch to imagine Thurmond would be a better Nickle guy. Thurmind is a lot quicker and has a big wing span for a guy his height. If dude would've stayed healthy he's easily a starting corner in the league. Not here, cause we've got Lockdown and Shutdown but he's starting for other teams imo.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Tru playing knickel good, I really liked J. Lane too as a shut down style guy. If WT3 comes back id put him behind these two.

Top Bottom