• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Top Offense v. Top Defense

Reaction score
Haven't done anything in 5 years????...did you crawl out form under you rock last week......everyone hates a winner...and your hatin' Patriots Nation...LOL...

This is your response to me saying YOUR defense has been garbage for about 5 years? At least read what I posted if you're going to try to talk shit. And I'm not hating on the Pats, I'm hating on you cause you're an easy target. Dumbshit.

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
Patriotssuck.jpg

Reaction score
Posting a picture of their SB rings does nothing to change that we all know you're a fucking tool who came in here talking shit and now trying to play fucking victim. Fucking typical liberal pussy shit move!

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
This is your response to me saying YOUR defense has been garbage for about 5 years? At least read what I posted if you're going to try to talk shit. And I'm not hating on the Pats, I'm hating on you cause you're easy target. Dumbshit.
I agree..our defense has sucked for years...no argument here....31st in the league....a secondary like swiss cheese.....yet the motherfuckers keep winning and winning..I just can't figure it out myself.....a target..lol....I've been fuckin' with you guys since I came here....just kickin' back and enjoying the show....anytime you all wanna really start talkin football..go right ahead....

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
Posting a picture of their SB rings does nothing to change that we all know you're a fucking tool who came in here talking shit and now trying to play fucking victim. Fucking typical liberal pussy shit move!
You fuckin started it...read my first post asshole.....first thing I did was commend you all for your loyalty to your team......and wasn't it you who started givin me shit to begin with?....

Patriots Nation

Huddler
Reaction score
I highly doubt those are your rings If they were they would be in a pawnshop right now because you would've sold them for crack the week after you got them judging by the way you post..
Never said they were mine....they do look sweet though..don't they....Diamonds..rubys...sapphires.....white Gold......And Tully Banat Caine left his in the public restroom at the providence Mall.....LOL

Reaction score
You fuckin started it...read my first post asshole.....first thing I did was commend you all for your loyalty to your team......and wasn't it you who started givin me shit to begin with?....

Right, because that doesn't make you come across like a smug asshole at all...

Reaction score
Really? Victim?

You asked for it, and I gave you a very good run down of our defense and said ifyou didnt know much about them, you would after this weekend...... Then the shit talking started. 'We are elite, you're not blah blah' and after the whole site took a warm shit on your head, you're just a poor innocent Pats fan trying to talk football.

Reaction score
ya...and you did what in the playoffs when you made it?....didn't you guys make it to the playoffs with a losing record?...backed into it another time?...please..you're a lower tier team ...face it!!

5 playoff victories off the top of my head. Screwed out of a 6th. But who cares about "facts?" Way over rated. Speaking of over rated, how 'bout them Sawx?

Reaction score
LOL.....I was waiting for someone to say that....it's the sign of a scared fan base who has no defense to their team always being second..Spygate??? I bet you have no fucking clue as to what it was all about.....I bet you don't even remember what your own coach said about it......Tuck rule....you have no clue what that was about...I do know this.....Green Bay got HOSED and you have a 2-3 fraudulant team!!! LOL
Gullible bandwagon fan. Did you hear Gruden try to act like he knows the NFL and take it for fact? The guy is on ESPN for a reason, it's a place for washed up NFL veterans and coaches. The other ref was not calling it a touchback like Gruden said and if you watch that play in real-time and take into account what the ref can see, you really can't blame him for calling it a touchdown.

If the Packers are an "elite" team, 1 loss shouldn't affect them.

Reaction score
Lol probably. Like most east coast fans, he's too stupid to draw his own conclusions. So he only discusses things that already happened.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Do the pats fans know about the hawks D and what it can do to a team??

SSSSHHHHITTT..... Brady gonna be picked off twice, sacked 4 times before halftime, carted off the field, Coke head Mallet enters, Vaga-Brady goes on IR, tanked season, off the field arrests and bad press follows, Billecheck retires (but then comes back as new Jets HC) Pats deteriate further, derilict staduim torn down, no funds to rebuild, NE recession becuase fuckers live in ICELAND all because of this... and say hello to my little friends ("the little guys"):

BRANDON BROWNER, RICHARD SHERMAN, BAM BAM KAM, AND E.T.!

Just ask Aarron Rodgers, Tony Romo, and CAM NEWTON.
(who said the crowd noise would not be a factor...)

P-OWNAGE~

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Do you think musical chairs at the QB position is really the way to go ? Haven't you had enough of that already ?
When or where does that ever work out ! I mean really . Just watch the Cards implode this season, it will happen ! good ole Kenny will get fed up with Kolb and switch to Skelton and then back again, it fucking destroys teams.

Ida - I hear you, it would implode the season but would that be any worse than keeping Wilson in with a TD a game? Or would you rather wait until the season is officially lost? I think Flynn would be a little more motivated if he was activated and still had a chance to make the playoffs.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The pats are aging? WTF...they have the second younges team in the league...70% of the team are rookies...sophmores and 3rd year players...lol....No cred for you....and individual stats are for losers..they mean nothing from game to game....what we have is mad scary BALANCE!!!

Brady is the Pats imo so yes you are aging. What you have is a version of the Colts without Manning, except when Brady is done I doubt you'll be in line for a Luck. Balance? That's rich. You take Brady out and your screwed. Real Balanced, nice D by the way.

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-...4732006/patriots-seahawks-guess-the-game-plan

"The key, then, is rely on the chemistry between Brady and Welker, built over six years, as well as their collective football IQ to set the pace of the game in the first quarter. Make cornerbacks Richard Sherman and Brandon Browner get nervous. Make safeties Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor get jittery. Remind them who they are playing. Have them get overwhelmed by the moment, not seize it."

Yeah, and maybe afterwards we can all ride our magical unicorns and visit Santa in the North Pole?!!

Reaction score
boston4patriots1

"seattle sacked the packers 8 times in the first half after the packers spread them out they got 0, simply put spread them out in shotgun which the patriots can and will do but unlike the packers the patriots can also run out of the shotgun
41-10 patriots beat the hell out of the seachickens and seattle has a qb controversy on its hands and their season falls apart as people start calling for matt flynn"

Fucking moron lol... GB spread it out all first half and thats when we were able to get to Rodgers. It forced them to completely change their offensive game plan in the second half. They came out with 3 tight end sets and tried to run it on us.

Typical uneducated east coast dipshit. I just love how he makes a completely false statement with confidence. So stoked for this game. Upset special of the year!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL! and got to love this:

What's the key matchup in Sunday's Patriots-Seahawks game?
  • Pats' O-line vs. talented Seattle pass rush
  • Pats' WRs vs. Seattle's big defensive backs
  • Pats' ability to execute offense in hostile environment
  • Pats' running game vs. big Seattle front seven

In other words "How in the fuck are we going to run, pass, or not get our QB killed against that big, talented, fast, bad ass defense in that loud ass staduim?"

STOKED!

Reaction score
^ It's like pick your poisin. Basically what it says is...

• Pats lose because the oline gives up 9 sacks
  • Pats lose cause the DBs own all day
  • Pats lose cause they can't run operate under hostile conditions (12th man & weather)
  • Pats lose because they can't run the ball on Seattle
Which one's it going to be boys?? All four!

Top Bottom