• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TORONTO

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
Bills and Hawks... no point here just randoms,
2,600 miles away, Home of the Hockey Hall of Fame, and, no lake effect snow !
Indoor Domed stadium, no 12th man, Bills 289 PF -352 PA (-63 points), Canadian beer, and only a 50,000 (absolute maximized) seat capacity game in a foreign country.
The NFL has been at this International crap since 2005, what is the point ?
It was announced last spring (2012) that the approval to continue the Toronto series through 2013-2017 was granted by the NFL, the Bills are seeking $200 to $220 million in stadium renovations back in Buffalo, and as I recall, their lease there runs out before the NFL summer camps start in 2013.

Been to Lackawanna or Orchard Park lately ?

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
The NFL has been at this International crap since 2005, what is the point ?

The MLB has a big market in Latin America, NBA has basically the whole world, NHL is big in Europe. The NFL wants to grow and its hard to do within the US. Taking games to other countries sucks for fans of course. Especially when there are only eight home games to begin with. But that is how they try to reach new fans because this is not a very popular sport in other countries. Yet.

But that mainly concerns the games that are played in London each year. I think the Bills just want to play once a year in Toronto because of the large fan base there.

S

Seattlehawk94

It is a neutral site game...Usually a split crowd when they play there...And even being 100 miles by car (50 by boat) from Buffalo they can't sellout..

Reaction score
It is a neutral site game...Usually a split crowd when they play there...And even being 100 miles by car (50 by boat) from Buffalo they can't sellout..

I just don't think there's going to be a whole lot of Hawks fans there.

Its indoors on field turf way better then Ralph Wilson would be in December

That does help us out, especially on defense.

OP
BeerBeak

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
I hear they have wings on the pads like the Oregon Ducks have ... so, look for another 50 point game.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Being a southern Alaskan team we may get some cannuck support. I know I run into cheeseheads every game I go to.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I saw some tweets about WT3 sitting out today... getting mighty thin at CB...

Reaction score
Glad we don't have anything like that in the closet , unless they dare bust out those neon greens again !

Well... We have an alternate grey, which is a road jersey... I can see us making an alternate home that's primarily green. It might look better with the new unis.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well... We have an alternate grey, which is a road jersey... I can see us making an alternate home that's primarily green. It might look better with the new unis.

If they could do a combo of the green and grey that would be pretty sharp, they all green is tough on the eyes LOL

OP
BeerBeak

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
If they could do a combo of the green and grey that would be pretty sharp, they all green is tough on the eyes LOL
and the all grey is like a beautiful July Morning in Seattle, I would think some pizazz would offset the drab, and dark, the next thing they will do is give it a "wet" look, and imbed a rotting kelp smell in, the green (if I remember right) was simply a little overdone, but the concept was good.

Top Bottom