• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Upcoming NFL Match Ups: Seahawks and Everyone Else

AC Report

Huddler
Reaction score
This is my first post with this forum. I am a football fan and enjoy looking at all the different games. I have been keeping track of all the teams statistics and come up with some different information that can be interesting especially for stats minded fans.

I keep track of the passing and running attacks for each team from a more detailed perspective. Some weekly stories are Playoff Power Rankings, Up-coming NFL Match Ups, and Best and Worst Balanced Offenses and Defenses.

I will make comments on the different games from a statistical perspective that includes how teams manage the left, middle, and right side of the field.

OP
A

AC Report

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattle Seahawks vs. Arizona Cardinals
The Seattle Seahawks will be planning a passing attack because the Cardinals are unable to stop the pass. The right side is vulnerable and if the Cardinals adjust to defend the right side it will open up the left side. The Cardinals best opportunity is to run the ball outside the tackles.

Top Bottom