• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wanna' talk Chicago ?

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
Spent the week recalling last week-end, any comments on "this" week-end ?

2 hole, 4 hole, 2 hole, 4 hole ad nauseum

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm going to give us no hope what so ever , which is completely the opposite of what I did last week.

x's and o's matter little here , Chicago is every bit as up and down as we are but their at home and were not ! They should be able to pound the rock up the gut with success and Marshall loves to work the middle of the field , so they should dine on our defense's weakness. I don't think the Seahawks are mentally tough enough to win this important of a game on the road at this point, plus the added distraction spells meltdown time. Ass kicking loss for us 27 -10

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
Dont really wanna talk about it.. If the game stays close, its gonna be another nail biter.

This is where this team proves whether they got something or not. Its do or die.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Surprisingly, a lot of analysts are picking this as a Seattle upset. The bears have a lot of injuries.

OP
BeerBeak

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
Its Saturday mid-day, looking at the BS news and spin/propaganda by experts (?) the injuries on both teams seem to offset each other, this could be "good football" to watch.

I am still hung up on insane, stupid, keep-repeating-what-does-not-work Offensive play calling (WOW ! that is being really kind.... even saying it is 'play calling') by PC or whoever .... we need to show up doing something different than what they saw on the film, and prepped for. That sheet of plays that was printed out for our week one, did not work well these last few games (I think a copy of it got leaked around the NFL), what would really mess Chicago up would be for PC to come up with another play sheet..... man oh man, would "that" blow Chicago's minds ! their Defensive Coordinator would have to simply not know 'what' our next play is going to be... and not tell Urlacher "let me see first quarter, play # 16 -up the middle, and, in case of a no-huddle, the next play (#17) is .... up the middle."

Idahawk

Reaction score
Bevel even came out and said he wasn't changing anything , that its run first and work the play action off that .

I would love to ask what if you can't get the running game going like in Miami ?

Reaction score
Not sure I really have a reason for it, but I feel more confident about this game being a win than I did about last week's game.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
10-7 halftime, not over yet. there have been some pretty bad calls though. drag our guy down by his facemask, trip over him, then give us a 15 yard penalty for illegal block. That one was unbelievable. Didn't really think there was enough evidence to overturn Braylon's TD catch either.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
We are paying a heavy price for the one we got from Green Bay... All refs seem to hold a grudge against us.

OP
BeerBeak

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
4th Quarter.... watch the ball placements I have been on that since the game started...6 inches here , 4 inches next, on and on....
but "where" is our Pass rush ? anyone seen it roaming around town back in Seattle somewhere ? quick ! go out of the stadium and get a bunch of South side Chi high schoolers who want to actually be agressive...sign 'em ! find some uniforms and lets eat some quarterback !

Top Bottom