• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We are tied for First:Arizona Win, Atlanta Scares me

AC Report

Huddler
Reaction score
So we are tied for first. It is now in our hands to try and take control of the division. It is going to be tough.

Our next game against Arizona should be a win. If we don't win that game than well I don't want to think about it. I am worried about the Atlanta Game. They just find ways to win.

Reaction score
Number 18;52118 said:
Um. We don't play Arizona anymore. We've already played and beaten them twice.
I'm sure the Seahawks would like to play the Cardinals a few more times this season, lol.

Speaking of Arizona, the Rams didn't exactly light them up like the Seahawks have. Hopefully that's a sign that they won't smash the Hawks like they did in their first match-up.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Dood, Az we've played twice already, WOW....

Okay so yeah Rams didnt lite them up but they did shut em down; 19-6 and they were on the road.

SF @ home will be tough, with the other smith @ QB, Gore i so make it easier, but next week is like a must win!

Rams will be tough, that will be a great last game, how did the NFL know?

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;52123 said:
SF @ home will be tough, with the other smith @ QB, Gore i so make it easier, but next week is like a must win!

Rams will be tough, that will be a great last game, how did the NFL know?

I'm going to that game with a bunch of Nor-Cal Seahawkers! (Our second Hawks game at the Stick, first with other SH fans. First time it was my wife and I surrounded by red. At least it wasn't Oakland.) Should be a great one!

As for AZ, I agree with Fenom. I wish we could play AZ several times just so I could do more gags with BUZZ vs. Azz... :lol:

S

Seattlehawk94

Funniest thing is this dude's first post is coming on here talking about being some "football guru" who has his own site....LOL

Unreal....The power of the internet...Where any imbicile in their mommy's basement can proclaim themselves "gurus" and proceed to spam the world with their "knowledge"....Miss the old days where a journalism degree or at least a partial degree was the only way you'd get your self read...

BTW, I'm really psyched about that last game of the season when we play the Saskatewan Roughriders...Hope we can pull it off!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Bru-Hed;52133 said:
I'm going to that game with a bunch of Nor-Cal Seahawkers! (Our second Hawks game at the Stick, first with other SH fans. First time it was my wife and I surrounded by red. At least it wasn't Oakland.) Should be a great one!

As for AZ, I agree with Fenom. I wish we could play AZ several times just so I could do more gags with BUZZ vs. Azz... :lol:

Aw sweet! Represent! What seats you in? I went to Seahawks vs. Oakland game at Oakland Colisium once, I was concerned about my safety but actually the Raiders fans know how to tailgate! and it was a cool experience.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;52137 said:
Aw sweet! Represent! What seats you in? I went to Seahawks vs. Oakland game at Oakland Colisium once, I was concerned about my safety but actually the Raiders fans know how to tailgate! and it was a cool experience.

No idea yet, just that we'll be (thankfully) with Hawk faithful. Tix were only $50 so it's probably up in the rafters.

Actually the Whiner fans were cool our first time. No one threw beer at us, we had decent conversations. Only place I got crap (figuratively speaking!) was in the men's room, with the drunks. But it was just a few catcalls and teasing, no probs. Only one drunk was a jerk...Of course, the fact that they were up and we lost (Gore's 200-yard game) might have helped!
:dry:

Did you actually wear Hawks gear at that Raiders game?! That would take whale-sized cojones. I wanted to go to the Halloween game this year but couldn't; if I did, I would have worn a Raiders hat...(my costume would have been a LOSER FAN!)
:kawaii:

Top Bottom