• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We got Rice !!!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Dude, link? This is so awesome we now have a legit #1 and #2!!!!
Now if we can just get a couple DL! Are we resigning our own men yet?

Manc, I know its gonna take you awhile recover, I loved Matt too., we all did.
But we are building a great team around a unknown (future?) QB. Its the Pete Carroll way.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I'm watching NFL network and espn just saw 4 year 40 million dollar deal !

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
I see reports for 4 yr and 5 yr deals , I really don't care rice can tear it up , two big receivers now thats awesome .

Hawksfan1983

Huddler
Reaction score
SO EXCITED!!!! the QB thing doesnt bother me at the moment, i dont think it will hinder us to much at this point, if we can get a line that can keep him up, and get some decent run then any qb can succeed.

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Sweeeeetness I'm exited as hell to watch him and mike tear teams up.. its possble even jackson could do pretty well with this team especially since him and rice have expercience together

Reaction score
i believe you meant to say Short?

Im hella excited for this.

As soon as Matt Leaves we get us a legit WR core.... Kinda Sucks he never got the chance.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I guess this means we are fans of Minn offense, we took their QB, WR and OC. It got them within a game of the super bowl... other than the playoffs, our offense was lousy last season (rushing was 31st), so it can't get much worse....

I do like this guy too, from what I've seen. Unfortunately it was mostly with #4 at QB.

Reaction score
Dude, link? This is so awesome we now have a legit #1 and #2!!!!
Now if we can just get a couple DL! Are we resigning our own men yet?

Manc, I know its gonna take you awhile recover, I loved Matt too., we all did.
But we are building a great team around a unknown (future?) QB. Its the Pete Carroll way.

Eh, I think we have 2 extremely good #2s.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score

Gret link, nice Rice commercial. Love the reverse pass and especially impressed with his catching skills. Seems to adjust to the ball in the air and protect the ball instinctively after the catch. Very good at the fade route. Worried still, a lot of that video was a Brett Favre highlight too. He could do amazing things in the pocket and on the run and I wonder how much of that we'll have @ QB.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Hopefully Rice can stay healthy. I understand that we are rebuilding a little bit, Rice is only 26, so that would be in line with our goals. Would be nice to make some noise during our "rebuilding" though. No doubt about that.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Rice is amazing, I think he is legit number #1 even could be an elite WR.

Top Bottom