• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We need quickouts

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
the Hawks have added:
DT Hebron Fangupo and WR Jermaine Kearse to the P.S.
Released OL Tommie Draheim $ TE Gabe Miller

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
maybe talking about a bubble screen? Yeah that shit didnt work. What also did work, keeping everyone in max protect, TE, RB, FB. Since the rush was right up the gut mostly. No they needed more roll out, get RW off the spot, and give him some dump off options, both flynn and RW are VERY GOOD at finding a easy out when they are under pressure.

RW's passes to DB and BE had some serious heat on them, too much maybe, but that makes them harder to pick off.
He'll get it.

Reaction score
Maybe, but I didn't think he looked great running the ball. I don't think he's fully in shape because of how little he played or practiced in the preseason.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the hawks run a screen since like '08 lol

And Marshawn looked fine. Cards have a very solid run defense and he ran well against them. There was one run in the second half where two cards defenders broke through and got to him 4 yards in the backfield, he shed them and still ran for 3+ yards. Marshawn was not the problem, Bob.

Reaction score
Never said he was the problem, he just didn't look quite like Beast Mode. 85 yards is damn good considering how well the Cards D-line played and how poorly our o-line played.

Reaction score
Yeah he didn't have any signature break out beastmode plays but he was about 50% of our offense in that game.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
and 21 carries is not "run first offense" type of numbers.

I like Bevell, but I give him a solid D on a game plan, he got out play-called.
I also think he gets too 'pass happy'. RW is not Brett Farve!

Top Bottom