• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Are You Listening To?

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Pottsie said:
bobflipaburger said:
"Black Gold Reign" All Shall Perish.... Did I mention this band is insane? lol just kidding

"My Evil Plan To Save The World" Five Iron Frenzy... Still listening to a lot of FIF potts?

Not a WHOLE lot, but when I do listen, I nearly cry! I miss these guys...

No kidding... They were geniuses... Well still are I guess (except for brad who died untimely... But then came back so scratch that), just not together...

Have you heard Brave Saint Saturn? A spin off band from FIF with a few of FIF's members. Not bad. And Reese Roper's solo project, Roper? Bites.

The Fence - Surrogate

Reaction score
"Memories Of A Glass Sanctuary" All Shall Perish... Slow... Clean vocals... I don't understand how they pull it off so well... Typically they're insane, but there's no screaming at all in this song.

Reaction score
"Afterlife" Avenged Sevenfold... I feel guilty for enjoying this :( I liked them before they sold out, but there's a few decent songs on the new album...

Reaction score
"From So Far Away" All Shall Perish... AWESOME instrumental track, Chris Storey (their guitarist) is sooooo insane.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
"From So Far Away" All Shall Perish... AWESOME instrumental track, Chris Storey (their guitarist) is sooooo insane.

Just coincidence I'm listening to this again... Best metal instrumental track I can think of... True sign of a metal drummer at the begging not being able to go more than a few measures at a slow tempo without adding a fill lol.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
"Truth Or Consequences" Unearth

Such a tight intro... Pumps me up lol.

I just googled this song... Did anyone else know there's a town in New Mexico call Truth Or Consequences? I loled when I found that out... Turns out there was a radio show in the 50s called Truth Or Consequences and the host promised to do the show from the first town that renamed themselves after the show so Hot Springs, New Mexico became Truth Or Consequences, New Mexico...

Reaction score
"Medicine Wheel" Between The Buried and Me

awesome psychedelic/jazzy instrumental song... I can't stop listening to it.

Top Bottom