• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Are You Listening To?

S

Seattlehawk94

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-N3t7NyVjw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-N3t7NyVjw[/ame]

WATCH THIS VID! GREATEST SONG EVER MADE!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
My coworker showed up wearing a Pearl Jam t-shirt from the '90s. So I spent all day listening to either Nirvana Unplugged in New York or Pearl Jam Live at the Gorge 7.22.06.

S

Seattlehawk94

Where does Cobain go to die? He don't go to Heaven where the Angels fly....He goes to a toolshed and blows out his eye....SEEEEE EMMMM AGAIN to the 4th a Jullll----lie...

:lol:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Where does Cobain go to die? He don't go to Heaven where the Angels fly....He goes to a toolshed and blows out his eye....SEEEEE EMMMM AGAIN to the 4th a Jullll----lie...

:lol: :lol: :lol: this almost belongs in the "Fucked Up Shit" thread.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

hahahah almost??? :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
bobflipaburger said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

hahahah almost??? :lol: :lol:

Yeah... It was kind of on topic since Nirvana covered that song on unplugged.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
hawkfanadam said:
Pottsie said:
Rush. Lots of Rush.

Can't go wrong with some Getty Lee!

Yes you can... Not with Neil Pert though.

Oh come on.. You cannot deny his talent on vocals AND bass... He is SUCH a talent.. that band when it comes to talent alone is one of the best out there. Hard to imagine that their music comes from a 3 piece band.

Reaction score
hawkfanadam said:
bobflipaburger said:
hawkfanadam said:
Yes you can... Not with Neil Pert though.

Oh come on.. You cannot deny his talent on vocals AND bass... He is SUCH a talent.. that band when it comes to talent alone is one of the best out there. Hard to imagine that their music comes from a 3 piece band.

His voice is so annoying though... I can admit he's a good singer... Doesn't mean I like hearing him sing lol. The band is really talented as a whole. I love progressive styles of rock/metal. Bands that play in complex time signatures and have like 10 minute long songs. Between The Buried and Me really got me into that kind of music. Another one of my favorites who applies this kind of stuff to a more conventional sound and doesn't really go crazy with the track lengths is Protest The Hero. Of course Tool is good too, Danny Carey is the man.

Top Bottom