• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

You kno what i want to see

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
I would really really like to see this year in the offseason walter jones sort of take Okung under his wing and train him...honestly theres no1 better to learn from and i feel Okung will be great regardless but with walter mentoring him he could become the best Ol in the NFL very quickly

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
i like ryan mallets size he reminds me of a roethlisberger type. I think he can be special someday but locker is hot right now and wouldn't hurt to have the home town kid.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Minus the leadership problems...Vince young wouldn't be a bad idea for the hawks. He is mobile, we obviously have O Line issues and he has a big target in williams and i think it would help out the run game.

Reaction score
Rather have Whitehurst then Young.( I Dont like whitehurst).. Young is inconsistent and is a little Girl thats why the entire team wanted him out of Tennessee

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
I think it would be a good fit. Whitehurst will not get resigned, i'd rather have an inconsistant mobile quarterback than an inconsistant non mobile quarterback

Reaction score
Im pretty sure whitehurst is signed through next season, also CW can run okay, and knows the system already. With those factors and the fact that VY is a drama queen... I would much rather have charlie then young.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
yeah i am saying he wont get resigned after next season, I can care less about personality, Pete caroll is not like jeff fisher. I doubt we would get VY but he is way better than whitehurst i do not wanna see whitehurst play next season, he is not a good quarterback at all

Reaction score
Personality matters if the entire team hates the guy, they dont play with the same energy.

ALSO I HATE VINCE YOUNG

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope their is a good QB available for us to draft. without a 2nd rd pick i don't have high hopes for this years draft at all.

Reaction score
tonos253;53082 said:
I hope their is a good QB available for us to draft. without a 2nd rd pick i don't have high hopes for this years draft at all.
I'm pretty sure they gave up their 3rd for Whitehurst, not 2nd.

Reaction score
EricOV;53085 said:
check on that because if its a second i will be even more upset about CW
It was a 3rd.

The Hawks picked up the 2nd pick in the 4th round when they traded Branch to the Patriots, which makes up for losing that 3rd.

Top Bottom