• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

1st Game Ticket Locations

twiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey Guys, coming in from out of town for my first Seahawks game. Main question is Where in the stadium should I be looking to find tickets for (seat wise)?

1) Price isn't too much of an issue, and there are some on EBay that are front row tickets. Should I shy away from sitting so close? I would rather be in the Charter (Lower Level Middle-ish), but unsure as to where.

2) How far is the stadium from the airport, and I assume the best way is to cab it down?

Any comments / suggestions for my first game would help, cheers!

Reaction score
Well I've actually never driven from seattle to sea-tac (where the airport is) so I don't know exactly how far it is away but if I had to make an educated guess I'd say It's about 30-40 minutes away.

As for where to sit anywhere besides behind the visting team's bench because that's where all the asshole fans of the visiting team sit unless you go to the game wanting to get into a fight, then go ahead and sit there lol... Besides that you really can't go wrong, there's not a bad seat in the house..

OP
T

twiggy

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Well I've actually never driven from seattle to sea-tac (where the airport is) so I don't know exactly how far it is away but if I had to make an educated guess I'd say It's about 30-40 minutes away.

As for where to sit anywhere besides behind the visting team's bench because that's where all the asshole fans of the visiting team sit unless you go to the game wanting to get into a fight, then go ahead and sit there lol... Besides that you really can't go wrong, there's not a bad seat in the house..

Is there really that many Bears fans that are going to be there (thats the game Im coming down for)? I would have just thought they'd be few and far between no matter where you sit.

Reaction score
twiggy said:
bobflipaburger said:

Is there really that many Bears fans that are going to be there (thats the game Im coming down for)? I would have just thought they'd be few and far between no matter where you sit.

I went to the Eagles game last year and I sat behind the Eagle's bench and I was surrounded by Eagles' fans... I'm not sure how well Bears fans travel compared to philly fans though.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I would say how many Bears fans are there depends on how well we are doing at that point. During our better years, I saw very few opponent's fans anywhere but the upper corners where they sell single game tickets.

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
twiggy said:
Hey Guys, coming in from out of town for my first Seahawks game. Main question is Where in the stadium should I be looking to find tickets for (seat wise)?

1) Price isn't too much of an issue, and there are some on EBay that are front row tickets. Should I shy away from sitting so close? I would rather be in the Charter (Lower Level Middle-ish), but unsure as to where.

2) How far is the stadium from the airport, and I assume the best way is to cab it down?

Any comments / suggestions for my first game would help, cheers!

I've flown in a ton of times for games. It's easy, rent a car and you're 30 minutes max from the stadium, depending on when you get in. I used to get into SEATAC at 9am rent a car and be down at the stadium by 10:30 so I could park and go find something to eat and of course get a few beers before going in to the stadium. If it's your first time you may want to go into the stadium at 11 to watch them warm up.
There is nothing hard about finding the stadium or parking and the rental car gives you a little more freedom as to where you want to go after the game. At any rate, have fun, enjoy the Emerald City and the greatest team we all know and love!! GO HAWKS!

Top Bottom