• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2 NUMBER ONE PICKS NEXT YEAR!

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
As soon as I saw that we traded for Denvers natural number one pick next year i thought......

Colt McCoy! Depending on how Denver finishes....2 number one pics would be good for trading up to get a new franchise QB!

Reaction score
I doubt we will even take a QB anyways. I see us taking a RB and whatever position comes up that needs to be addressed. Maybe Kerney will need to be replaced, maybe a safety, maybe a cornerback.

QB has probably already been addressed with the guy we drafted this year. Most teams don't like taking a QB early unless they are desperate for a replacement. Heck, even the Buccs didn't draft a QB in the first round and they actually are pretty screwed when it comes to the QB position.

Reaction score
Didn't the Bucs pick up Josh Freeman?

He is a QB and a pretty damn good one. At least in my opinion.

I would have taking him if he had dropped into the second. But I am cheesing :D about Max Unger. My boy from the "O"!

Reaction score
#ONE said:

I would have taking him if he had dropped into the second. But I am cheesing :D about Max Unger. My boy from the "O"!

Oh man you are killing me. Go Beavers! :lol:

Reaction score
#ONE said:

Yeah, but I think he is more 3rd round material. :D

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
Taylor Mays. That's already my pick for next year.

Agreed. Also in the late first round, we could get Jonathan Dwyer from Georgia Tech, 230 pounds and is expected to be able to run a 4.40! Mays could be the new Bob Sanders, he can do it all at FS and he's big and fast.

Reaction score
I think the hawks should take LaGarette Blount RB out of Oregon next year.

Most folks have him going in the 3rd.

He is a beast, 6'3" 240 LBs. The guy breaks tackles like no bodies business and has great break away speed for a guy his size.

He ran for 17 TDs and over a 1000 yards while splitting team with starter Jeramiah Johnson.

I think he will be the next Brandon Jacobs in the NFL.

Check out his highlights guys.

Reaction score
#ONE said:
I think the hawks should take LaGarette Blount RB out of Oregon next year.

Most folks have him going in the 3rd.

He is a beast, 6'3" 240 LBs. The guy breaks tackles like no bodies business and has great break away speed for a guy his size.

He ran for 17 TDs and over a 1000 yards while splitting team with starter Jeramiah Johnson.

I think he will be the next Brandon Jacobs in the NFL.

Check out his highlights guys.

Yeah, where do you guys find your running backs? And what do you feed them? I watched the civil war last year and it seemed like the Oregon runnings backs were out running everyone.

Reaction score
Yeah dude I ask the same questions.

Jonathan Stewart, Jaquizz Rodgers, Jaremaih Johnson, LaGarrette Blount...

J Stewart is a stud and I think he is going to have a very good career in the NFL, Rodgers I expect to have similar success as Sproles and I like I said before Blount will be breaking tackles on his way to the endzone for a long time.

Reaction score
You know what it is?

Our running backs run behind a great offensive line.

I really think the Ducks will be hurt by the loss of Unger and that pacific islander left tackle.

I was watching J Stewarts and Blounts highlights and on almost every big run, Unger is just straight over powering fools. There was this one sweep play where he just ran over a linebacker like no bodies business!

Top Bottom