• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2 NUMBER ONE PICKS NEXT YEAR!

Reaction score
#ONE said:
You know what it is?

Our running backs run behind a great offensive line.

I really think the Ducks will be hurt by the loss of Unger and that pacific islander left tackle.

I was watching J Stewarts and Blounts highlights and on almost every big run, Unger is just straight over powering fools. There was this one sweep play where he just ran over a linebacker like no bodies business!

At least Unger went to the best NFL team around :)

Reaction score
Dude seriously he is a beast of an OL.

I hope he replaces Spencer and then eventually takes over at LG and I think he has potential to be the next Hutch!

I know that's premature, but he is my boy and I gotta represent.

Reaction score
Stewart should be beaten for having gone to Oregon. No excuse for that kind of talent wearing such a goddamn ugly uniform.

Reaction score
I like how the Ducks have a million different combinations of uniforms, but I don't get what steel has to do with ducks lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

They look like Darth Vader and Howard the Duck wrapped into one...

Reaction score
I was listening to Mora talking to Rabi Mitch Levi and he said that they plan on playing Unger at LG during mini camp.

He said Wahl is still rehabing his injury and won't be ready to go until at least training camp.

He said Wahls and Spencers injury history is part of the reason they drafted Unger.

I am telling you guys, he is the next Hutch.

Mora made it seem pretty clear that he is the future LG of the Hawks.

Hutch 6'5" 315

Unger 6'5" 309

Both are nasty Linemen!

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
The thing I love about Unger is he could play all five positions on the line, if I remember correctly (and Duck fans will jump in here ) he played left tackle up until his sophmore year.

Reaction score
Yes, he did play LT his Freshman and Soph year. He received several awards and recognitions during those two years.

They moved him to the interior his junior year and he did even better.

As a LT he helped bring the ducks QB sacks allowed from 41(2004) to 20(2005) protecting the QB's blind side.

Best of all, dude didn't miss a game his whole college career!

S

Seattlehawk94

Unger is a good player....Still think we over spent on trading to get him though....Let him prove me wrong but right now I think it was undervalued for the picks we traded.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Unger is a good player....Still think we over spent on trading to get him though....Let him prove me wrong but right now I think it was undervalued for the picks we traded.

I think we actually got the better end of the deal... I feel like we got exactly who we wanted and got a first round pick for next year essentially for a 3rd and 4th round pick.

Reaction score
I don't blame you for that and at first I wasn't thrilled about what we gave up for him either... But then I thought about it and I like it... Look at the outcome of our trades:

Traded away: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
Received: 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Reaction score
Well apparently our scouts like what they see from him... I don't know it was a 6th round pick so at that point there's not a whole lot of risk in the pick.

Reaction score
Being an Orange fan I watch a lot of Big East football. Teel isn't a bad QB. Right now we don't need a guy whose going to go in and play this year. Hopefully we don't need to worry about that for another three-years. I think by then this guy could be groomed into quite the QB. Truth is he has an arm guys. I don't know if we're planning down the road a Teel to Butler type of thing, but he has a powerful arm.

Reaction score
Am I the only one that was actually impressed with Teel in college? I haven't heard one good thing about him from a hawk fan yet.

Top Bottom