• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2 picks for Kolb?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Kolb did pretty good in Philly, but their offense is a lot better than ours. I guess if the trade does go down we'll have to wait and see if it was a good trade or not. Too bad they won't take a 1st, 4th and Whitehurst.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I could drop a 1st and a 3rd for him. I know he is not 100% proven, but he has shown "signs" of being a pretty good QB. I think his main problem was that he was never told, "You are the starting QB for the entire season."

I never thought he got into a rhythm in Philly. And how are these talks going on with the lockout in effect?

Reaction score
I could drop a 1st and a 3rd for him. I know he is not 100% proven, but he has shown "signs" of being a pretty good QB. I think his main problem was that he was never told, "You are the starting QB for the entire season."

I never thought he got into a rhythm in Philly. And how are these talks going on with the lockout in effect?
I'm pretty sure teams are still allowed to negotiate trades. They just can't negotiate with the players yet.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good point. I would super happy if we could trade for a second and a third. But I doubt Philly would take that offer and would get a 1st round pick regardless.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We honestly do not know the full potential of Kolb yet. He needs to get more consistent play before we can really judge his talent. Palmer is decent too but I would take Kolb or Palmer over Orton.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Talent and potential wise at the QB position I'd go Kolb, Orton, Matt, Young, Palmer, Lienert.

Ideal senerio for me would to get Matt on a 2 year deal (10-12M) with huck-and-duck chuck as bu for one more year.
We are rebuilding and I dont see any reason to blow our wad in FA on a QB.

jwmann2

Huddler
Reaction score
Kolb is unproven in my eyes. He was never really the #1 but just showed flashes of talent. Def not worth a first round pick, maybe a third and fifth. Any word on Palmer moving to Seattle to join Carroll?

Top Bottom