• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 back to the top

S

Seattlehawk94

If they paid Hall that much for less than half a season you can bet they'll give it up to Asomungha.

Sucks though...The first time he got burned as a Hawk I already had the nickname "Assmuncha" picked out for him and everything... :lol:

Reaction score
I've been yelling for scrabble (Nnamdi Asomugha) since about game 2. Lets put a big goddamn sign in front of Ruskell's house and demand him. Imagine Truf. on Boldin and Nnamdi on Fitzgerald, with support from Taylor Mays. Then Imagine sugar bear breaking old ass Warner's hip while he's trying to find an open man.

Reaction score
Besides they franchised him this season, and he has already publicly said he won't play for Jokeland next season.

S

Seattlehawk94

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NF ... de=afcwest

Uh, they can and will franchise him again....Where is this public statement you speak of? I can't find it anywhere. If you are talking about the Hall thing, that's a huge reason they cut DeAngelo, it made the whole idea of him leaving go away and cleared some room to sign him.

He's not going anywhere...

S

Seattlehawk94

So he can be franchised again...Pretty much what I said...

He's not going anywhere, who cares if he wants out of town? He's going to be franchised and next year he'll be transitioned if he doesn't sign a long term deal by then.Do you not remember Walter Jones or Joey Galloway? Just because you don't want the tag or want to leave means you can.

Reaction score
Are you sure a player can be franchised two seasons in a row? If so, they should really consider a limit on Franchises...

I can see us doing a lot of Free Agent work, but only because Mora will want to get rid of some people who he might not think highly of and Holmgren did/does.

Possible Trades/Drops:
  • Seneca Wallace (Playing as hard as he has and being a 2nd Stringer, I believe there is a chance he could be traded away. I personally don't want a kid this talented stuck on a team where he won't be able to shine, but then again Mora might want to do some trick plays and get him involved more.)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Charlie Frye (He's alright, but I think we could get something from trading him.)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • T.J. Duckett (This guy is a beast, but also takes up money and space, we might be able to trade him away and get some room in the cap)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Ben Obamanu (I believe the Seahawks really picked up a bust right here. He likes to give up on plays and really doesn't try to think like the QB is when plays break down.)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Courtney Taylor (This is an easy drop, the guy has no hands.)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Will Herring (I believe he's a captian, but the guy really isn't fit to play as a LB in this league.)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Kelly Jennings (He needs to learn to look at the ball and not just keep glued on the receiver.)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Olindo Mare (I really believe the Seahawks will keep Brandon Coutu over him, otherwise Coutu would be gone by now. Coutu was even on Seahawks.com's Friday "Seahawks Daily" as Holmgren received his new bike.)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]

Possible Pickups:
  • Offensive Line (Possibly Draft)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Linebacker[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Cornerback (Possibly Draft)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Free Safety/Strong Safety (Possibly Draft)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Wide Receiver (Possibly Draft)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Quarterback (Frye will likely be gone and we'll need to fill the spot.)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]
  • Tight End (Heller is decent, but if we can get another guy out of the draft we can plan for the future.)[/*:m:n90ehhgl]

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
I've been yelling for scrabble (Nnamdi Asomugha) since about game 2. Lets put a big goddamn sign in front of Ruskell's house and demand him. Imagine Truf. on Boldin and Nnamdi on Fitzgerald, with support from Taylor Mays. Then Imagine sugar bear breaking old ass Warner's hip while he's trying to find an open man.

They would just throw at Trufant. AB would run up 180 yrd rec against the small where is the ball defender.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
our GM should be kicked in the you know where for not signing Michael Turner. Our RB position would be set for years and we could build for another SB run in 2 years.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
six-year, $34.5 million is Turners contract what did we pay JJ and TJ why are you running outside Duckett.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
our GM should be kicked in the you know where for not signing Michael Turner. Our RB position would be set for years and we could build for another SB run in 2 years.

Who knew he was gonna be that good?

Top Bottom