• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

2009 Hall of Fame Class Announcing

Reaction score
It's getting to be that time. I will be posting all along on the blog be sure to check it out and give feedback!

Thanks everyone enjoy the day!

S

Seattlehawk94

Okay....Hayes and DT are perfect but...

Ralph "I'm taking the Bills to Toronto" Wilson makes it? Fuck that shit... :x

S

Seattlehawk94

Nope....He'll never get in because he's not involved in the team...

Only guys like the Mara's, Rooneys, even Modells and Davis's get in...Guys who have a hand in the franchise all the time...

I think the only owners now worthy that aren't in are Jerry Jones (not because of his GMing either, because of his TV deals with the networks, Pat Bowlin (same reason), Bob Kraft (nuff said), and Jerry Richardson (former player turned great owner who brought the NFL to the Carolinas and made them a model franchise in only a little over 10 years).

Other than them the rest of the current crop of owners is weak for HOF honors.

The old boy network might find a way to sneak in the Bow Tie Killer if they win the Superbowl today though... :?

S

Seattlehawk94

Hell no he isn't.....He doesn't even own the team first off...Second off, he's the same douche who ruined the Panthers and Marlins.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Wayne owns part of the team now, but he did before he sold the other shares.

However next years class will be nice Emmitt Smith and Jerry Rice.

Top Bottom