• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

3-13?

Reaction score
I think so. The Jets and Cards are our remaining opponents, and while the Jets are fighing for a playoff spot and the rites to wear the AFC East crown, the Cards will be fighting for playoff seeding.

Both of our remaining opponents, who should make the playoffs, will be 1 and done IMO. But, the playoffs aren't here yet! So I think they'll want it more. I honestly hope we win out, esp. for Coach Holmgren. Either way, it's gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNGGGGGG off season for us, and awhile before we can get this nasty, bitter taste out of our mouths from this 2008 season.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I actually think both these games are winnable:

1. Jets haven't won on the West Coast all season and it is Holmgren's last home game. The crowd will be unreal. Plus Favre will throw the game in honor of his old coach and mentor. ;)
2. I think the Cards have sewn up the 4th seed. I think the Giants or Panthers get the 1st and whomever does not get the 1st will get the 2nd. I think the Vikes take the north and get the 3rd seed. When the Cards realize there is no reason to play the last game, they rest their starters...

Idahawk

Reaction score
To bitch slap Farve and hurt their playoff chances would be some sweet karma. But Farve always plays us hard and has as good a one two punch in the league with Jones and Washington....Washington is money.....and as always Farve will go deep on us and blow up those little DBs we have ....every other team has, so why stop now !...I don't want to win this game or the next...the best thing that can happen for us fans is a great pick in the draft....and right now unless the bengals dump Chad ..Crabtree should be there for the taking.

I don't care about winning for Holmey I care about next year, the show must go on

Idahawk

Reaction score
Even a draft pick in the top ten should still give us a chance at the best RB available...the best....I would love crabtree for sure and a good QB prospect will be there in the 2-3 rounds so its very exciting to think about who we will pick....lots of good o-line players early and d players as well

Reaction score
that win possible cost us a shot at the 2 pick. Now I'm guessing 5th at best. Better hope that OT is available at 5. No way will the top 2 QB be available. :roll:

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Our power went out, so when we win one I didn't even get a chance to watch the damn game!! I hate to lose, BUT a decent draft pick would be nice. What a wierd year this has been :roll:

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
that win possible cost us a shot at the 2 pick. Now I'm guessing 5th at best. Better hope that OT is available at 5. No way will the top 2 QB be available. :roll:

Uhh

Lions- will take a QB
Rams- won't take a QB
Chiefs- won't take a QB
Bengals- won't take a QB
Seahawks

That's assuming we draft 5th, but we can still draft 3rd if we lose out, the Bengals beat the Browns, and the Chiefs beat the Bengals... That's very possible

also if the Chiefs beat the Dolphins and the Bengals beat the Chiefs... But that's less likely.

I guess technically we can still draft 2nd too, but I HIGHLY doubt St. Louis beats San Fransisco AND Atlanta.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Losing out for a draft pick is ridiculous. Absolutely absurd.

Check out the teams that lose out the previous year v. those that end on a high note. The next year, the "high note" teams are better, where the ones that lose out traditionally stay around where they are (see Lions, Raiders, Bengals, etc.).

WIN.

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
I beg to differ on the Chiefs...I say they do take a QB. Huard, Croyle and Thigpen?

Yeah, Chiefs pick a QB.

Reaction score
Pottsie said:
I beg to differ on the Chiefs...I say they do take a QB. Huard, Croyle and Thigpen?

Yeah, Chiefs pick a QB.

Thigpen is doing a really good job, he looks like their QB of the future.

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
Well, you know what they say:

"If you're gonna be dumb, ya gotta be tough."

Reaction score
Chiefs and Bengals may take a QB.
Rams will take the OT for sure since they have a RB and passing game(not this year because of their line)

OP
Pottsie
Reaction score
Don't think Cincy will take a Q with their 1st round pick. Palmer will be back with a vengeance next year, hopefully w/o Ocho Cinco. I used to like him, but that guy is an idiot. Him & T.O.

Top Bottom