• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

32 teams in 32 days

Idahawk

Reaction score
And as voted on by the fans the seattle seahawks are ranked 25 :lol: I mean can america really be that stupid ? Its not like we have spent the last several years as bottom feeders, I cant believe that people would place us so far down on that list its just crazy to me....if these people were true fans and knew the game and what took us to a 4-12 record last year then there is no way we should placed at 25 putting so many losers above us !!!

in 05 nobody gave us a shot at yet what happened ? I see that chip placed back on the shoulders of the team and look forward to returning to the top of our division .

Reaction score
I don't worry about crap like this anymore, we get no love in Seattle and our teams seem to prefer it that way because they under perform when we get some good attention.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
You know how many fans or some times fans can be. They either hop teams every couple of years, or listen to whatever joe shmo says on the tube.

It looks like many of those votes came from people who don't know how to think for themselves. They see a 4 win team, they don't see what happened last year and that a whole different team is on the field this season. They don't notice we were a FA/Practice Squad team against the starters of the NFL, and yet we were not the worst team in the NFL.

To me it shows how much depth we truly have to be able to hold our heads up after that barrage of injuries. We have done nothing but good this offseason, and I expect big things from us. Especially with our general on the field. When Matt is there I always feel we have a Super Bowl shot, he is something special for sure.

I am not to worried about our run game. Our new coach in charge of that has never fell below the top 10 in rushing 10th being the worst season for him last season with the Raiders. I have faith we will come back much stronger than any of those voters expect.

But yes, it does piss me off to see such disrespect for our franchise.

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
Striker said:
You know how many fans or some times fans can be. They either hop teams every couple of years, or listen to whatever joe shmo says on the tube.

It looks like many of those votes came from people who don't know how to think for themselves. They see a 4 win team, they don't see what happened last year and that a whole different team is on the field this season. They don't notice we were a FA/Practice Squad team against the starters of the NFL, and yet we were not the worst team in the NFL.

To me it shows how much depth we truly have to be able to hold our heads up after that barrage of injuries. We have done nothing but good this offseason, and I expect big things from us. Especially with our general on the field. When Matt is there I always feel we have a Super Bowl shot, he is something special for sure.

I am not to worried about our run game. Our new coach in charge of that has never fell below the top 10 in rushing 10th being the worst season for him last season with the Raiders. I have faith we will come back much stronger than any of those voters expect.

But yes, it does piss me off to see such disrespect for our franchise.
All those "joe shmo" voters should read this before they cast their uneducated votes

Top Bottom