• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

49ers Ray McDonald arrested

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
In a bold move the 49ers are once again pioneers in cutting edge arrests.

What a moron. Just in time for the new rules.

He'll probably be aquitted.

But its a nice distraction!!! Hahaha!

Idahawk

Reaction score
That's a minimum of 6 games and another blow to their defense.

Old Frank Gore , Harbaugh pissed about a contract extension , jail and suspensions on a daily basis , cursed stadium.

Now all whiners need to do is figure out that Kap is to stupid to play QB and the meltdown will be complete

The window of opportunity has closed ......see ya back in contention in about a decade ..lol

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
To top it off the woman was pregnant.

These guys are gems.

I heard that the Levi Stadium concessions have a new vendor “Santa Clara County Corrections Department Catering” Serving mouth watering baloney sandwiches. YUM... So that the Whiner players will feel at home.

Reaction score
Or the bad luck pervasive elsewhere in the division will visit the Seahawks too.:whistling:

Or your parents find a time machine and go back and erase the BIGGEST mistake they ever made.... Wait, that would be good luck... Nevermind.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Let’s all remember the “ignore” button please.

It’s like high school; the more you tease the girl is the sign that you secretly desire them. Just a tip...

On a side note...the Lambs ought to suck like a Nevada brothel, so having old RW around will be extremely rewarding.

You know what... I ignore him but I constantly see other members going around with him and so entire threads are dedicated to that FUCKING TROLL, so great we have the ignore button, but that shit doesnt work BB.

GO HAWKS!

Fuck you troll....

Reaction score
You know what... I ignore him but I constantly see other members going around with him and so entire threads are dedicated to that FUCKING TROLL, so great we have the ignore button, but that shit doesnt work BB.

GO HAWKS!

Fuck you troll....
Szat sighting!

Top Bottom