• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

53-Man Roster

Reaction score
I know it's early, but it doesn't hurt to try to predict who will make the 53-man roster.

Offense:
Quarterback:
1. Hasselbeck, 2. Whitehurst, 3. Teel
Runningback:
1. White, 2. Forsett, 3. Washington
Fullback:
1. Schmitt
Wide Receiver:
1. Houshmandzadeh, 2. Branch, 3. Tate, 4. Butler, 5. M. Williams, 6. Morey (Special Teams)
Tight End:
1. Carlson, 2. Baker, 3. A. McCoy
Left Tackle:
1. Okung, 2. Toledo
Left Guard:
1. Hamilton, 2. Gibson
Center:
1. Spencer, 2. Vallos
Right Guard:
1. Unger, 2. Wrotto
Right Tackle:
1. Locklear, 2. Willis

Defense:
Left Defensive End:
1. Jackson, 2. E.J. Wilson
Right Defensive End:
1. Clemons, 2. Bryant, 3. Reed
Defensive Tackle:
1. Mebane, 2. Cole, 3. Vickerson
Left Outside Linebacker:
1. Curry, 2. M. McCoy, 3. Davis (Elephant)
Middle Linebacker:
1. Tatupu, 2. Hawthorne
Right Outside Linebacker:
1. Hill, 2. Herring
Cornerback:
1. Trufant, 2. J. Wilson, 3. Thurmond, 4. Jennings, 5. Lewis
Free Safety:
1. Thomas, 2. Milloy
Strong Safety:
1. Babineaux, 2. Chancellor

Special Teams:
Punter:
Ryan
Kicker:
Mare
Long Snapper:
Overton

UK_Seahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
looks pretty spot on to me, think there's bound to be one or two wildcards who really impress in training camp or perhaps even one or two more off season moves?

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
I think the offseason moves, the big ones anyway are already over. The draft is really what moves trades in the offseason. The Redskins are looking to get rid of Haynesworth, maybe we could get him as a Seahawk? That would be to freakin' sweet for words....Other than that though, I think we are set for a pretty solid season. :beg:

Reaction score
Yeah get Haynesworth and his $100 million contract? No thank you.

We could use a big disruptive force like him to clog up the middle, but we don't need it that bad.

I would really love the hawks to try and make a move for Osi or Otagwe... even though we look much better at safety than we did before the draft, I would like OJ and Thomas running the show in the secondary... that would be dope.

Top Bottom