• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

5th-Round Pick From Ravens in Wilson Deal

Reaction score
When the Seahawks traded Josh Wilson before the start of the 2010 NFL Season the deal was a 5th-round conditional pick from the Baltimore Ravens.
Today it was announced that the number of starts Wilson made for the Ravens wasn't enough for Seattle to improve on the pick. So in the long run Seahawks keep the 5th-pick.
Wilson is also a RFA (under current CBA guidelines) this off-season.

S

Seattlehawk94

Burgandy beat you to it.....Again...Why is Burgandy still around? Didn't we vote to kill his sorry ass?

S

Seattlehawk94

Join the "Kill Burgandy" Movement...It's easy, fun, and anyone can join!

S

Seattlehawk94

I don't think ANY of us did or do....Was one of the DUMBEST moves in Seahawks history keeping Kelli Kapowski over WIiiiiiiiLLLLLLSON!

I miss Wilson....

pp-wilson1.jpg

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;55475 said:
I don't think ANY of us did or do....Was one of the DUMBEST moves in Seahawks history keeping Kelli Kapowski over WIiiiiiiiLLLLLLSON!

I miss Wilson....

pp-wilson1.jpg

lol that is awesome.

Reaction score
yeah idk what they were thinking. I know it wasn't really a k jennings over wilson, cause no one in their right mind would want that waste of air on their team.

maybe PC likes his DBs taller (hence drafting Thurmond and Chancellor), but considering who we had at CB it was a stupid, stupid move. Oh well, maybe we'll get LUCKY and get something good in the 5th... FB lol

Did we ever get anything for the "Beer Train" or just cut him??

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I think because they figured we were rebuilding and Jennings had no trade value. I don't think PC and Schneider liked either one.

We traded a fourth and a fifth for Lynch. Well we traded Branch for a fourth and Wilson for a fifth. I think if we had done that trade as I spelled it out we would all take it.

Schneider at the time explained when you go to trade a player some teams may or may not want that player. If you go to trade for a player though all teams want the draft pick.

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
I was leaning more towards corner back for our pick in the 1st rd. but the more and more i think about it.. I think we may need to go OL. If pouncey is like his brother...Man that would be awesome.. i wouldn't want to think about what a monster G we could have gotten a couple of years from now..OL has to improve or we are in trouble..specially with our QB situation..CB or OL.. I am a fan of mallet if he is there too..so many possibilities and so many needs as well.

Top Bottom