• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

All Seahawk team by position.

Reaction score
I'd have to take Matt over Dave Krieg, although I do love Dave.
Matt seems to have it over Dave all around. Both of them are leaders though.
Krieg is probably the grittier guy playing above his head.
Matt the natural with the better abilities.
Hard to choose seeing how they played in different offenses under different coaches in different times and confernces.
I'd take Curt Warner over Alexander.
Warner came back after an injury and played well. Alexander had his day too quickly.
Warner made some amazing runs in his day. Warner invented things after he got off of the line. Shaun was much more dependent on a good line and a wide open field.
Alexander's numbers are better, but I think Warner would have produced equally well if not better on the same team.

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
:!:
This could go on forever. How do you choose???

QB: I love Matt, have his jersey, loved his success, but gotta go with Dave Krieg. Dave could win a game for you by himself. Matt tries, but he doesn't have that magic Krieg had.
HB: we really haven't had one. Warner, Alexander, Warren and Watters were great. I'd go John L Williams tho.

FB: Mack Strong. This way I get a two headed blocking/receiving/rushing combo. Who wouldn't love that backfield!

OL: I really don't know. Nash and Jones I guess. I'm sure others deserve.

TE: Tice. Carlson soon (I pray)

WR: Largent. An amazing story. Always #1.

DL: Green, Adams, and Kennedy.

LB: Chad Brown and Rufus Porter. Others will be here soon tho (Lofa, Hill and draftee)

CB: Brown
S: easley and robinson

K,P: uh. Whatever, it's the kicker...

Reaction score
JL Williams was our FB
It's just that he was so good that he played feature back alot of the time. That is why you have to take him over Mack.

Reaction score
Williams was so versatile because the dude was 5'11 228lbs..

That's small for a FB.

That is a good size for a RB.

Reaction score
#ONE said:

That's small for a FB.

Yep. That size is typical of a RB which is probably why he was used as a feature back so much. A FB is suppose to be big with average speed with the ability to pound it up the middle and be able to catch the ball for a few yards or more. That's exactly why Mack Strong is the best FB in Seahawk history.

S

Seattlehawk94

vanillathrilla said:
sigpro, you are a pink dildo. Kreig over Hass because of your age? Retarded. I grew up watching Kreig in my formidable years and I know better.

Let's keep the personal insults to a mimimum....I agree with you and don't think age has shit to do with well..shit...But no need to call the noob a name..

That said..sig if you are going to enjoy the Huddle you are going to have to have a thicker skin..You got upset about the Cutler diabetes comments and the stuff in the thread about the drizZ welcome.. If you are gong to enjoy the site you are going to have to not let a comment bother you sometimes...

Reaction score
phaZe said:
#ONE said:

That's small for a FB.

Yep. That size is typical of a RB which is probably why he was used as a feature back so much. A FB is suppose to be big with average speed with the ability to pound it up the middle and be able to catch the ball for a few yards or more. That's exactly why Mack Strong is the best FB in Seahawk history.

Word

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
vanillathrilla said:
sigpro, you are a pink dildo. Kreig over Hass because of your age? Retarded. I grew up watching Kreig in my formidable years and I know better.

Let's keep the personal insults to a mimimum....I agree with you and don't think age has shit to do with well..shit...But no need to call the noob a name..

That said..sig if you are going to enjoy the Huddle you are going to have to have a thicker skin..You got upset about the Cutler diabetes comments and the stuff in the thread about the drizZ welcome.. If you are gong to enjoy the site you are going to have to not let a comment bother you sometimes...

I was just voicing my opinion, I made a joke about him calling me a pink dildo, I wasn't offended by it and I realize now what sort of people visit the site so it's cool. Yes I got upset at first, I was a noob as you put it and still am but I'm learning. Jokes about 911 are not funny and if you want to erase my posts or kick me off the huddle that's fine but I won't stand for jokes about 911 or U.S. servicemen, that has no place in a site like this, can we all agree on that? Aside from that or other serious things of that nature I don't care. If you want to call me a dildo or make fun of the diabetic go ahead I won't get upset. The thing I wonder about is you guys say we have to be able to take a joke and all that, and it seems like you don't care about swearing and things, but I've had at least three posts deleted because you don't like what I say, that doesn't make sense, since this site is so un moderated and everyone gets away with what ever they want, so why erase my posts? Also, some of the people on here go out of thier way to make people get upset, which is a very small minority of people here. Manc Seahawks and others were nice to me right away and didnt have to be vulgar or tell stupid jokes or make fun of me, so I am aware that people can be nice here, or maybe just the englishmen that can be, I'm not sure. So you will have to be aware that I'm not the type of person to engage in a battle of words and call people names but at the same time I will have thicker skin and not get upset at everything, deal guys?

S

Seattlehawk94

The 9/11 stuff was erased I dunno of any others, and that was erased because we don't want it on the welcome page..I deleted my own stuff from that thread..

We try to be unmoded but at the see time we are working to make the site more fan friendly...take it as it goes I guess..I can outsmack anyone up in here, that doesn't help the site though so I've toned it down...If I'm going to play nice and can I think the rest of the site can as well..Just saying let's not get personal...If I can do that, anyone can...

The 9/11 stuff was jokes...bad ones yeah but...People do worse shit everyday and that somehow became a national story...Somehow NAMBLA.com is free to stay up but a bunch of joking Seahawks fans had to shut down our site...Kinda a fuckdd up world we live in where wannabe Carlin's are ranked lower than babyfuckers....

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
The 9/11 stuff was erased I dunno of any others, and that was erased because we don't want it on the welcome page..I deleted my own stuff from that thread..

We try to be unmoded but at the see time we are working to make the site more fan friendly...take it as it goes I guess..I can outsmack anyone up in here, that doesn't help the site though so I've toned it down...If I'm going to play nice and can I think the rest of the site can as well..Just saying let's not get personal...If I can do that, anyone can...

The 9/11 stuff was jokes...bad ones yeah but...People do worse shit everyday and that somehow became a national story...Somehow NAMBLA.com is free to stay up but a bunch of joking Seahawks fans had to shut down our site...Kinda a fuckdd up world we live in where wannabe Carlin's are ranked lower than babyfuckers....

Sounds good to me Hawk(not nambla but the other stuff you said) I believe in our bill of rights and free speech but at the same time if you say stuff you have to understand that theres consequences, like if I say I want to kill the president, they're gonna arrest me (I don't want to kill the president by the way) or if I go to a "black" neighborhood and spout the N word I'm gonna get the shit kicked out of me.

Reaction score
sigpro said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
vanillathrilla said:

I was just voicing my opinion, I made a joke about him calling me a pink dildo, I wasn't offended by it and I realize now what sort of people visit the site so it's cool. Yes I got upset at first, I was a noob as you put it and still am but I'm learning. Jokes about 911 are not funny and if you want to erase my posts or kick me off the huddle that's fine but I won't stand for jokes about 911 or U.S. servicemen, that has no place in a site like this, can we all agree on that? Aside from that or other serious things of that nature I don't care. If you want to call me a dildo or make fun of the diabetic go ahead I won't get upset. The thing I wonder about is you guys say we have to be able to take a joke and all that, and it seems like you don't care about swearing and things, but I've had at least three posts deleted because you don't like what I say, that doesn't make sense, since this site is so un moderated and everyone gets away with what ever they want, so why erase my posts? Also, some of the people on here go out of thier way to make people get upset, which is a very small minority of people here. Manc Seahawks and others were nice to me right away and didnt have to be vulgar or tell stupid jokes or make fun of me, so I am aware that people can be nice here, or maybe just the englishmen that can be, I'm not sure. So you will have to be aware that I'm not the type of person to engage in a battle of words and call people names but at the same time I will have thicker skin and not get upset at everything, deal guys?
I kind of have a hair trigger and react quickly. It's a fault that has gotten me into plenty of shit in my life. I guess I'm passionate to a fault about the Hawks. I'm sorry sig you do have a bunch of good comments too.

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't worry about it vanilla, I'm also overly sensitive sometimes, we should just all remember we are hawk fans.

Top Bottom