• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

All time worst Seahawks

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
I was too young during this political battle in Seattle. I also didn't live there until I was around 5-6 years old. Soon after moving there I became a Seahawks fan, however my age is a mere 22.

Thus this discussion blew my mind in learning what happened with Ken Behring. Preciate the lesson in Seahawks history.

Seattlehawk94, glad to know you fought so hard to help keep the team around otherwise us "kids" may never have gotten a chance to be apart of this great Franchise. So I guess it is only right to say, thank you for helping make it possible for me to become a 12th Man. I am sure without the help of everyone in that city who cared so much about the team staying, myself and many other Seahawk faithfull never would have the memories we cherish today.

Also, my O-Line rant was not a hit out on anyone. Nor was it an attempt to say I knew more about football (which clearly I don't after this topic about its history), but instead gave the O-Line point of view why Hutch was so vital.

Personally I believe had we tossed Alxander and kept Hutch we would have won the SB by now and Matt would be healthier and Mack Strong would have retired a SB champion instead of due to a tragic injury.

S

Seattlehawk94

No need to thank me....I was just a cog in Save OUR Seahawks, just a young 18 year old punk mad that some son of a bitch was trying to jack my team...

There were MANY people who did more than I did..I just stood in front of a truck and made phone calls telling people to get out and vote "Yes" on the new stadium.

Naw, on the rant...Just yankin' your chain man...

Reaction score
I use to sport an old Seahawks jacket in the 5th grade...

that thing was bad ass!

It was a nice thick down jacket too. With the old logo and all...

That was my way of supporting the Hawks!

S

Seattlehawk94

Shit....I wish I could find a old school Starter Bomber jacket with a Hawks logo..

Miss that thing, lasted me freaking 12 years before I finally gave it up..

Reaction score
I am broke dude.

I got a kid on the way.

I tried finding vintage hawks stuff on ebay, but it was all youth size for some damn reason!

S

Seattlehawk94

Ah....Congrats man...

Look closer to the NFL season....That's when Seahawks stuff on eBay get's better...

Reaction score
Thanks.

They had a lot of the newer stuff, just not much vintage stuff.

I want to find that style of jacket I had as a kid or the largent #80 tshirt I had.

That was bad ass

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, vintage is harder to find during the offseasons...

What size do you wear, I'll keep an eye out...Get alot of people dumping Hawks stuff on me..

Reaction score
Marshall wasn't that bad of a coordinator. Our offense was hurt a lot in 08 and wasn't on the field as long as we would have liked. That tired the defense out and let the opposing offenses control the tone of the game. Seattle's mistake on D was worrying too much about point up points (lack of offense) than containing the points.

Reaction score
Gino Toreta was a seahawk?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LAhawkFAN said:
Worst Seahawks? If we're including front office I'd have to say Ken Behring for sure. He canned Krieg for Stouffer and McGuire. Ruined what might have been with Mirer. Wasted Kennedy's career. Behring is definitely #1 worst ever.

#2 worst ever for me is Jeramy Stevens for a couple of reasons. He failed us in the Super Bowl with his alligator arms on catches over the middle. He never beat out his competition at TE. He wasted his talent.

#3 worst would probably be a tie amongst all bust picks: Gino Toreta, Bos, Mirer, McGuire, and on and on.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
Gino Toreta was a seahawk?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

LAhawkFAN said:
Worst Seahawks? If we're including front office I'd have to say Ken Behring for sure. He canned Krieg for Stouffer and McGuire. Ruined what might have been with Mirer. Wasted Kennedy's career. Behring is definitely #1 worst ever.

#2 worst ever for me is Jeramy Stevens for a couple of reasons. He failed us in the Super Bowl with his alligator arms on catches over the middle. He never beat out his competition at TE. He wasted his talent.

#3 worst would probably be a tie amongst all bust picks: Gino Toreta, Bos, Mirer, McGuire, and on and on.

Yeah 1996-97.

Top Bottom