• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Are You Rooting For The 49ers ? How it helps the Seahawks

Idahawk

Reaction score
We all know the 49ers are pretty much the beneficiary of a ton a high picks over the years and its finally paid off with a coach that can communicate with the players. They are good and they have some outstanding players and I hate them!

If given the choice between the 49ers and the giants I have to go 49ers and I hate to say that. But if the 49ers can win and also win the SB that is actually a good thing for the Seahawks. First of all it would bring some much needed respect to the NFC west. It would insure some PC and Harbaugh prime time rematch's next season . The " experts " would have to look at the 2 games from this year and realize that the Hawks played them tough both games giving us some respect . And over all I believe that the Hawks would step up as would all the teams in the division and play at a much higher level.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with all your points. But shit, I hate 4Whiners fans and I really do not need them to be able to boast about this. I am pretty torn.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to see the 49ers and Ravens in the Superbowl. But then the 49ers lose to the Ravens in the Superbowl. ;)

Reaction score
I'm not rooting for the 49ers. I'm rooting for the Giants and the Patriots. If they both win this weekend, then I'll be rooting for the Pats to win the Super Bowl.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I agree with all your points. But shit, I hate 4Whiners fans and I really do not need them to be able to boast about this. I am pretty torn.

Good point, even now when I run into a 69er, all they can talk about is the glory days of the 80's and how many bowls to our zero!

Id like them to make it to the show but get stomped by Ravens, but sadly I think they are favorites to win it.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope you're right Ida as far as the NFC West getting some respect, if the 9er's make it to the show. I can't help but think the Media is going to jump all over the "49er's are back" BS, and show Joe Montana, Steve Young highlights all frikkin day though. I hope I'm wrong, and they do bring up the PC vs Harbaugh rivalry, and how the Hawks played them tough this year, but I doubt it. At any rate, I hope they do make it, and I hope they win, so everybody goes for blood next year, and Hopefully! bring some credit to the NFC West . The 2008 Tards didn't do anything for the NFC West when they went to the SB, but at least the 9er's earned it, as much as hate to admit it. I hope the Commercials are worth a shit this year, cause I really don't like any of the teams that may make it!

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I will NEVER root for the 9ers. I am glad we're getting better as a division but that's it.

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
I know 12th Man , it's a bittersweet thing for me. I hate them fucks. I guess with the teams left, which I could give a damn about, I'm going to root for our Division, nothing more. Like I said, I hope the commercials are good, cause that, and having a few beer's, and good food with friends is all there is left to this game!

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Just can't root for the 40whiners, no matter how much it might help the division. The hawks should have won at least that last game against them. The whiners got played tough - both times. Among the teams left, the match up that intrigues me the most is Pats vs Giants. Would have to root for the Pats in that one.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
A major shift in power is starting and in 2-5 years life as we know it in the NFL will be upside down. Manning is just the start. Soon Brady and Brees and little Manning etc will join big Manning in retirement and new younger teams and Qb's will take over. The NFC west is going to be division to be dealt with for quite a while, young and talented and for the most part younger coaches PC excluded, but of the right mindset. A division that should be much like the AFC North is now, with 2-3 teams fighting for the playoffs every year. The 49ers because they have the track record will be the team to bring the attention, so beating them will be the prize until the Seahawk's take back control of the division but its not going to be a cake walk division anymore . It would be sweet to have some wild card and D-round games out here in the west, make those eastern teams travel more.

Reaction score
I picked the Ravens during the preseason. Not straying from that at all. Both gams should be good. I'm not rooting for the 9ers, but I never root for the Giants either so I'm just going to watch and hope for a good game.

Top Bottom