• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Back, and ready to talk Hawks

Reaction score
It's been awhile since I have been on the forums... but I just had to get in on some chatter with the Seahawks (finally) having another playoff game.. so I thought I would write a few points on what I think..

- While being pissed at the teams play these last few years, I am still a Matt supporter, and with the announcement of him starting, that leaves me optimistic.

- I don't know why so many people are on the Charlie Bandwagon to be honest, he had one decent game, where his only job was to hang on to the football, don't take any risks at all... and everyone is writing Hasselbeck off in favor of this guy.

- If anyone ever again calls Charlie the QB of the future, I will smack them

- I love how everyone in the world is writing us off.... reminds me a bit of 2005.... (besides the record, and the better team of course)

- Can't wait to see us bottle up a shitty runningback in Jones

Anyway... I think if we can contain the running game and force Brees into making some bad decisions, we can take this game.

Go hawks!

Reaction score
I think I remember you from the old forum, if so welcome back! If not welcome! Lol And nice name (my name isn't really bob, its Adam.)

And I agree with everything you said, most of us here are in tge same boat as you as far as out feelings towards Whitehurst.

S

Seattlehawk94

Glad you are back Adam! You "remember him" Flip? Shit...He was a reg, he's a hella old-timer on this forums!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Agreed, Hasselbeck is the only chance we have 'gainst 'Nawlin's. Last game he went for 350+ in the Super Dome. I am so excited I can hardly stand it.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back and don't go away for such a long period next time! :)

Hope you like some of the changes! GO HAWKS!@

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
our tackling really needs to improve this game...last game we couldnt tackle for shit and it killed us

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i would really like to c some pressure this time on brees, dont give him all day to throw...and lets get our hands up at the line like we did with bradford and really piss him off

Top Bottom