• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Beast Mode

Reaction score
LOL. Awesome. It truly is amazing how your mindset can be when it's backed by momentum.... before the Chicago game we were all depressed and didn't give us too much of a chance, but after a few big wins, we are on cloud nine. That being said. I love Wilson, but Lynch hasn't been talked about enough, if we didn't have a RB like him, Wilson would not get his opportunities. Sorry sprhawk, your two most hated players are the reason this team is going to the playoffs.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm good with that but I'll give some credit to the whole team. Our Offense has come a long way. What I think about Lynch doesn't seem as concerning since we have Turbin, who imo has the potential to be a better back and may one day be included in conversations with some of the greats. For all that Lynch has accomplished, he will disappear into obscurity when his day is done.

I am very impressed with Wilson but until I see a Lombardi trophy in Seattle I'm going to be optimistic. It would still be interesting to see where Flynn would be at if he had started this season. If he ever gets to lead a team maybe I will be able to put the issue to rest.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Mike Rob / Lynch will be sippin Mia Tias in Honolulu come Jan. '13

Top Bottom