• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bend over, The Sheild is flexing its obsolete muscle again.

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
This week NFL fined Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch $50,000! - for not speaking to media throughout this season, per Seattle source.

SEA#FENSE
Blue-green blood until the mortician drains it from my veins.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Thats nothing to him now. Probably figures its worth it from the less stress and BS the media can gin up. I respect him for that.

OP
SEA#FENSE

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
Just wait if we win this thing out right .I expect him to tell them all to kiss his @ss after the Super Bowl and they want him to do talk shows and the plethora of media requests that it drowns you with.

SEA#FENSE

Idahawk

Reaction score
I thought he was a running back ,playing football for the Seattle Seahawks , not running for office in Goodellville.

12s need to pay that fine , I got a dollar just need 49,999 others !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

OP
SEA#FENSE

SEA#FENSE

Huddler
Reaction score
You have the right idea. Paul should say hey, you just keep producing and I will deal with the publicity Nazi. You dont take any banned substances and you sacrifice your body and mobility of your old age for us, fu*k them.

SEA#FENSE

Idahawk

Reaction score
I was wondering why he did a press conference and I know why and why he looked like he was going to kill somebody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I said that conference looked forced. I don't care if anyone on the team ever does a press conference. I want them to play ball, not talk about it. Besides they give the same BS canned answers all the time.

Win games, that's really the entire point.

Screw the NFL's overuse of their fines. You talk too much, you get fined, don't talk...you get fined. Screw that.

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
So he's getting fined more than a guy who delivers a potential career ending hit? Freedom of speech is the same as freedom to say nothing isn't it? If he cares enough this is going to court and he'll win but marshawn couldn't give a crap and that's why I love him. What a slap in face especially after the nfl voted Eddie lacy to all pro instead of marshawn.

More fuel to the fire I guess.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
It's bullshit but it's part of the league rules so ya gotta do it or pay the fine. That's a lot of a grills ole Marshawn could've got with that $

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
This is big time BS, the media doesn't get fined for snubbing the Seahawks for past forever.

Top Bottom