• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Branch

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Sounds like Deion Branch may not play Sunday, hamstring issues. Any of you guys in Seattle hearing anything on this from the local grapevine? If he's a no show it won't surprise me given his past history but I'm hoping he'll play. He does draw alot of attention when he's on the field.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
If he starts missing games again, I think we should cut him. As much as I like branch, its not fair guys are playing and he's sittin on the sidelines collecting that ol' big fat check. I wonder how loosely his contract was written anyways to include injury clauses.

Hawks2Cover

Huddler
Reaction score
This shit never ends. BRANCH WAS A BUST OF A TRADE. Outsmarted by the Patriots. Get over it Ruskell (We could have just traded for Randy Moss in the first place...)

OP
B

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Branch is very talented and does alter the way defenses play us when he's on the field. No question about it. The problem has been he's usually on the sideline half the season, which isn't doing us any good then. I think many of us fans are just frustrated with the whole situation and want to see the Deion we thought we were getting in 2006 when we gave up a first round pick for him. Otherwise, I think it's time to move on without him.

Reaction score
BlueTsunami45 said:
Hawk096 said:
Mora said he would play on Wednesday.

Thanks for the update 96, I'm assuming you have some inside scoop here as that is not what the article in today's Seattle Times is saying.

Here's the link: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/s ... awk12.html

Thanks, BT45
I think if he wasn't going to play they would have to bring in a 6th WR to be that backup in the game. Otherwise they would only have 4 WRs available which restricts the passing game. Just my though though. :D

OP
B

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
If the Hawks keep playing like that thay probably won't need him. He might be some good trade bait later in the season for another team who's hurting.

Reaction score
Mora said that he never thought of playing Branch last week because he knew he wasn't ready. Which was a different report than the Times said Wednesday (good way to throw everyone off). It looks as if the same thing might be in-store this week with Branch missing a game. If so Butler should fill in nicely and Obi can even get into some action.

Top Bottom