• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Brandon Browner reinstated-to-nfl

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I want to take a moment to thank the Seahawks front office for being the kind of boring class acts that stay out of the media. Unlike, say, the whiners.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
4 game suspended, 8 games no pay. That and missing the SB run last year is ample penance for smokin a doobie.

Hope he lands on his feet, and if he offers the hawks a 2 year deal on the cheap, I wouldn't mind it. He was a beast of corner and fun to watch on the orginal L.O.B.!

Reaction score
4 game suspended, 8 games no pay. That and missing the SB run last year is ample penance for smokin a doobie.

Hope he lands on his feet, and if he offers the hawks a 2 year deal on the cheap, I wouldn't mind it. He was a beast of corner and fun to watch on the orginal L.O.B.!
I think Maxwell is a better corner from a coverage perspective. Browner was a hard hitter and good vs the run but he would get beat a lot on double moves and then get flagged for holding. Dude didn't have the most fluid hips and I'm sure his knocked knees didn't help much.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah I think your right, maxwell is better on the outside.
I think if you had browner, he'd be of more of a match up monster, put him on the not so fast bigger WR.
Hell I think J. Lane might even have passed him up. But he wouldnt be a bad guy to have on your roster.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
It's crazy how well Maxwell stood up when he got the chance. According to ´Always Compete`, Maxxie should now be the starter. I'd love to have Browner on the team but I think some other team, who is trying to copycat the Seahawks secondary, will pay him more. Anyway, I hope BB either stays with us or makes a ton of money elsewhere. He deservers it, original LOB member who has not had the easiest path.

Top Bottom