• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Bye Qwest Field

Reaction score
FUCK that noise! I will NEVER call it that! I will always call it Qwest! Another Fuck face hillbilly fucking with our teams.

Reaction score
I'm starting a movment right now. I'm making a page one facebook, like it and tell your friends to call. "CenturyLink Field" Seahawks Stadium instead.

Reaction score
robdog;56366 said:
Anyone know how much they paid for the naming rights?
"The name was changed to Qwest Field in June 2004 after the telecommunications carrier bought the naming rights for $75 million for a period of fifteen years." - via Wikipedia

Reaction score
All about the Benjamins... so even though Qwest bought naming rights for 15, because CenturyLink bought Qwest out they get to just change the name?

Reaction score
I think the majority of people will continue to call it Seahawks Stadium or Qwest. Personally, I'll keep calling it Qwest.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Kingdome, was a sweet name, Qwest grew on me, so I'll call it that, or Seahawks Staduim, or OUR HOUSE!

Top Bottom