• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cards got Kolb

Reaction score
Wow, that makes them much less scary on defense... DRC and Patrick Peterson would have been a nightmare.

But they did probably get the best QB available.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
63.5 million , 21 million guaranteed for 5 years, plus the CB and the draft pick ?

And he's done what again ?

In reality it's more like a 2 yr , 20 million dollar deal .

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Damn. I think he'll be an okay QB, but it surely doesn't scare me. Not like Bradford does. I would rather try in the draft than have Kolb, so fortunately the Seahawks are not in the "win now" mentality like the Cards are.

jhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Overpaid much? He hasn't done enough to get a huge contract. He's shown glimpses and all and its not to say he cant pan out well but damn DRC and a 2nd then having to pay that much. That's a lot to give up for somebody unproven

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Kolb is still not a proven QB. Had a couple good games with the Eagles and that is about it. Going to be interesting to see what he does for AZ but I am not expecting much out of his first year there.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Say whaaaaaa?

That GM is gonna wake up with a major buyers remorse tomorrow. Glad we werent even in that mix. So far guys I'd say were doing okay.
Even though Az will be more dangerous now, Kolb aint the man, and I think the concussion thing will come back.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
they must be prayin for luck next year cuz theres no way in hell kolb will win em more than 4-5 games

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't like this Kolb deal. A CB for a QB??? We better hope he gets injured, or sucks, otherwise we're looking up at the cards for a few years...

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't like this Kolb deal. A CB for a QB??? We better hope he gets injured, or sucks, otherwise we're looking up at the cards for a few years...
lol ur crazy, they gave up a very good cb in cromartie and a 2nd round pick for a qb that was a 4th round pick... they shouldve got some OL cuz there line is horrible, he doesnt stand a chance

Top Bottom