• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CBA NEWS - 24 hour extension

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Ya they will most likely work on a longer extension. I like what is taking place and honestly didn't expect to see the two sides having this much trust in each other. I have been preparing for the worst in a lockout so things are at least looking a little bit up for now!

Reaction score
John Clayton said on the Kevin Calabro show he thinks March 15th will be the day the 2 agree to a new CBA on. If that's the case Free Agency would likely start the 16th.

The extension is a sign they're going to keep talking. It won't be finalized in 24-hours, but still they're talking which is progress in this type of situation.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
March 11th all movement is froze until then.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Hell no. He is very 'dislikable', I bet even some of the players dislike him, and his tactics, he is very abrassive.

But I think that is his role, to be the hard ass, I just dont think it helped that much in the negotiations to be so stand offish. I give him credit for standing firm though.

Top Bottom