• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

chances of winning 5 games

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
how much longer are you gonna use that excuse???

bobflipaburger said:
lol we're playing a really good team and we're banged up. The sky isn't falling yet.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
we use our 2 first rounders on a backup TE and a 5-9 corner or a center

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
how much longer are you gonna use that excuse???

As long as it's still valid... There's no way our team of backups we have out there right now is going to compete with the Colts.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
This game was just humiliating. Manning wanted to go for more points and his coach had to tell him to get off the field. I like Manning's fire, but what a dick.

Ya see the look on Seneca's face....man it just gave a sick feeling in my stomach. I am sad he is under center, I bet T.J. is wishing he was with the Vikes now. God Damnit Matt get healthy!

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Humiliating? Check. I'd say it was like watching them getting b***f***** on tv. Jesus.

Sauce doing his usual best, not running not scrambling, sort of a little of both. Accomplishing little but stats look nice. At one point the camera catches him looking like he'd rather be fishing.

Housh finally gets some balls, but he's clearly frustrated too.

Hass says he can't run? That's real bad. What's Wallace's record as a starter now? He's 0-2 this season. 0-3 if you count San Fran (and I know I do).

If we lose one game against a poor opponent, like that Chicago game at home, then Wallace and Jones can both take a seat on the bench.

:pissed:

Reaction score
If you guys expected the Seahawks to beat the Colts you must have hit your head or something. The Colts are a tough team and have always been...until they get to the playoffs, but we'll discuss that later. :lol:

As long as we win the next 2 games we'll be fine. Heck, even winning one of them would be fine. 2-4 going into the Bye Week won't be bad. We should have a great team after Trufant/Hill/Hasselbeck/Wilson get back. Walter Jones would be nice to get back as well, but that probably won't happen. Locklear isn't that great, but he gets the job done and that's all we need right now.

What's the problem with JJ? He was playing good after James came in to mix things up. At that point the team was already losing so they had to abandon the run game and go to the pass to catch up.

S

Seattlehawk94

Why wasn't Teel in the fucking game in the 4th Quarter? It was fucking over...Let the kid show something!

Jim Moron Jr. PLAYOFFFFFS! PLAAAAYOFFS?

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Why wasn't Teel in the fucking game in the 4th Quarter? It was fucking over...Let the kid show something!

Jim Moron Jr. PLAYOFFFFFS! PLAAAAYOFFS?

That was his strategy... Wallace accells in garbage time you know.

mx510

Huddler
Reaction score
I am tired of the excuses, no more from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time in a while today I was actually embarrassed! They had no fight, no heart, and NO DISCIPLINE! All three things are inexcusable, penalties and DUMB plays. Hey you over paid p*ssies put me in there at least I will DIE TRYING!

Reaction score
We hung in there in the begining, but after willis got both those holding calls, it like deflated all of us. I still think we can muster up at least 5 wins, but the next two weeks will determine that, we need both these wins, the first one to get things going, and the second to start a trend.

S

Seattlehawk94

Welcome to the club mx510!

I couldn't agree with any post today I've read more than your's....

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
screw it keep wallace in we might as well play for a top 3 pick since denver is f'n up

S

Seattlehawk94

The Donks are a solid team....They won't go on a losing streak this year...

If you want to know the truth....They are the best TEAM in the AFC....They play selfless football and don't give up on ANY plays (see: Stoke being in the "right place right time"--more like being downfield to help spring someone if needed)....They play the game how it was meant to be played.

I hate that we got fucked out of a draft pick by them but.....Watching them yesterday was a treat.....

Orton: "no tools", slow, unwanted, tons of guts, JUST WINS

He's the Anti-Apple Sauce...

Reaction score
we didn't get screwed out of a draft pick... I'll trade 2nd round picks straight up for first round picks all day long.

S

Seattlehawk94

Screwed is a strong word...I agree with that trade but.....Everytime I see Denver win I think, man...They knew what they were doing...

Top Bottom