• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Clausen or Bradford?

Reaction score
Not taking a QB is a good idea. This year we can beef up the line in the draft and free agency. Then when we do get around to a new young QB he won't be behind a horrible line. He will have time to throw and the run game will be good.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe;45479 said:
Not taking a QB is a good idea. This year we can beef up the line in the draft and free agency. Then when we do get around to a new young QB he won't be behind a horrible line. He will have time to throw and the run game will be good.

Branch has almost no trade value and unless packaged with another pick or player they cant even dream of getting a 3rd round pick for him. The Cardinals i just read have tendered Bolden for a 3rd round pick. Bolden and Branch shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
I think that bradford and clausen wont be bad nfl qbs they have potential.But we really have higher needs at this point and with 2 first round picks we can really address them.NEXT YEAR GET LOCKER is the ideal thing to do he has a way stronger arm than both of them and hes got decent accuracy but ive wathced his accuracy evolve every year his throwing on the run is better than them both, and he runs close to a 4.3 and hes huge.

UK_Seahawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd say we've gotta sort out our O-Line before we spend millions on a young guy. The best college QB in the world would struggle behind our back-line. A young guy needs time etc. so this year set up the o-line and running game to give the new guy a shot NEXT YEAR

Top Bottom