• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Cocksucking Libtards..

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Funny because my motto from Office Space is "Fucken A man...".. :lol:

Stations eh? Damn, you really ARE a true Cath-o-holic aren't ya? I haven't gone yet this year, usually go twice but my GF has been working her butt off trying to finish her project and I've been swamped...Going to go in the next couple of weeks.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah. My wife and I went at St. Benedict's up in Wallingford with a friend. It was pretty well done. Not boring like some of them. The literature they used to complement the stations was truly fantastic. It did a wonderful job of taking Christ's journey and applying it to modern times.

Reaction score
I agree with that 18.
Mixing God and politics is dangerous. I'm sure God inspires both sides, and both sides ignore Him when it's convenient. I really don't have any use for organized religion. I'm pretty much a heathen in that regards. Never baptised and probably never will be.
That being said I 'm for the death penalty in certain cases.
erial killers, premeditated murder, serial rapists, child molesters, kidnappers, possibly pimps.
To cut back on the cost of appeals, the convicted should get three appeals or 7 years to prove his/hers innocence, and that's it, then face the music. I don't agree with the agruement that the death penalty is cruel and unusual since it has been part of our justice system for so long, I would think that our founding fathers were okay with it.
It pisses me off that people like Gary Ridgeway and Charlie Manson are still alive to this day.
I use to be against the death penalty until Ted Bundy escaped and killed more women after being in prison. I think society has the right to defend itself against such killers who have such a high rate of residivism. It's nothing I'm proud of, it's just the way I think.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Ted Bundy is the perfect example...

Fucker was ON death row and managed to escape kill a couple of college girls then kidnap, rape, and torture a 12 (TWELVE) year old girl to death..

7 years is too fucking long....I believe in Western Justice...If the courts, loyahs, and libtard "judges" keep this shit up pretty soon you will see it come to action...Wish there'd be a good ol' fashioned prison storming again where the "suspect" is dragged out in the street by an angry mob and given the "Centralia Treatment" (see: IWW Leader Castrated and Lynched) by people who are sick of playing victims while the government stands by and gives the killers more rights than us..

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
ahhh we are coming down to lynch mobs and such tired of these pansy ass judges giving breaks because he came from a broken home or he was misunderstood youth.... I better stop at this point I have only one cup of Java and half of a cigar this Am and if I get piss I might whip out my Duck hunting rifle with my plastic scope

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Well it costs more to execute someone now than it does to just leave them in prison because of all the appeals and bull shit.

My father-in-law has a .06 cent bullet someone can borrow...that's CHEAP! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Pottsie said:
bobflipaburger said:
Well it costs more to execute someone now than it does to just leave them in prison because of all the appeals and bull shit.

My father-in-law has a .06 cent bullet someone can borrow...that's CHEAP! :mrgreen:

lol it's not actually killing the person that's illegal it's all of the appeals they go through.

Reaction score
remember the fat convicted killer that said hanging him was cruel and unusual punishment, because he was so fat they figured his head would pop off if they hung him. So he gorged himself on Baby Turh bars to appeal his death penalty?
Whatever happened to that guy anyways?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

He's still alive in prison...

I'll give him this...For being a convicted murderer who was so sloppy he got caught...Dude's a smart motherfucker...

Reaction score
Yeah, if I recall right, there's a clause that if you don't choose your own method of execution, the state picks it for you, and in Washington the default method is hanging. So he used that loophole and then argued if his head popped off it would be cruel and unusual punishment.
I don't know if it's cruel so much, it would an awfully fast death, but is definately unusual.
What the hell is that guys name? Rupert or something?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Mitchell Rupe...He's the reason they made injection the "prefered" method in this state..

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Pottsie said:
bobflipaburger said:

lol it's not actually killing the person that's illegal it's all of the appeals they go through.

illegal? wtf was I talking about? I meant expensive lol.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Mitchell Rupe...He's the reason they made injection the "prefered" method in this state..
Good call 94. My memory was fuzzy on his name and the legal status of the prefered method.
Personally, if it was my choice, I'd take hanging. It's much more poetic.

Top Bottom