• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Conference Championship Predictions

S

Seattlehawk94

AZZ: 33
Eggles: 24

Warner: 331 3TDs 0INTs
McKnob: 274 1TD 2INTs

Westbrook: 123 2TDs
Hightower/James: 134

DRC returns an INT for a TD

Rat Birds: 23
Stealers: 21

Footsteps Flaco: 213 1TD 1INT
Worthlessburger: 279 1TD 3INTs

SuckmyWillie Parker: 145 1TD
McGayhe: 74 1TD

Ed Reed takes a pick back for a TD and picks off Worthless once more...

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Hilarious, 94!!

My prediction: I won't be watching EITHER game, NOR probably the Super Bowl. Easily the worst one since the Faiders and the Fucs were in it five or so years ago. Even worse than the Patsies and Panthers one (I hated the Pats and could root for the Panths). At least then I still cared about the championship games. I hate or dislike all four teams left!! UGH! :(

The only reason I watched those two SB stinkers was because I was still betting and had about a dozen prop bets going. Now that I gave that up, I have no incentive!
(Unless I buy some of the usual rip-off "squares" at my wife's office...But then I'd have to watch teams I can't stand!)

The punchline? After moving, we've been watching most of the season on a 13-inch CRT TV and now can finally get the big screen we've been wanting--and NO Super Bowl to watch! This will be the first one I've missed in 20 YEARS. Oh, cruel Football Gods... :?

(Thankfully I still have the 05 Hawks DVDs from Rust I can watch! Thanks, man!)