• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Crapple Cup 2008

S

Seattlehawk94

Cougs 24
Fuskies 17

0-12 coming up for the neutered dogs... :lol:

Reaction score
UW wins big. Unless the Cougs can clone Gibson 10 times, there's no way they'll score enough points to win. Either way I find comfort in the fact that this is UW's last year with our shitty coach, while this is WSU's first year with their retard of a coach.

Reaction score
Cougs will be better in years to come when they have time to recruit.... I don't think they win the game, The Huskies are really bad, but the Cougs are horrible.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

seahawkscott19 said:
UW wins big. Unless the Cougs can clone Gibson 10 times, there's no way they'll score enough points to win. Either way I find comfort in the fact that this is UW's last year with our shitty coach, while this is WSU's first year with their retard of a coach.

Uh...That shitty coach is going to cost you because he's still there..

Like us last season, you won't have a new coach in until AFTER recruiting and that will hurt you for years to come.

Our shitty coach has 11 Top-100 at their positions prospects coming in and is hand cuffed by Doba's leftovers.

Wins Big? LMAO

You do know you are 0-10 don't you? You do know alot of the players on U-Dub have quit don't you? You do know that even this shitty group of Cougs is ready for this game don't you? You do know Wulff is a former WAZZU player and he's got this group fired up for this game don't you?

Fuskie arrogance...Even at 0-10.....Unfuckingreal... :lol:

Reaction score
Giving a crappy coach more credit than he deserves because there's a "good recruiting class" coming in sounds oddly familiar. '07 Tyrone anyone? The quicker you admit that your red neck of a coach sucks, the quicker you will get better, trust the UW fan on this one.

Don't get me wrong, the Huskies suck and there's no denying that. But please name the last game in which the Cougs were competitive in the 2nd quarter. How about half way through the first? Other than the win over the national powerhouse Portland State, WSU has lost every game by more than 25 points. They've been shut out 3 of the last 4 games. And 3 of the 4 worst losses in WSU history have come this season.

We shouldn't even play this game. We should all just get drunk, talk a lot of trash, and kick each other in nuts. It'd save fans of both teams a lot of pain.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Quicker I can admit?

Uh...I was the one calling for Wulff to be sent to exile island the day he got hired. I hate the motherfucker, I believe on the old Huddle I made that very clear.

He's better than Losingham though...

You have to remember...Losingham is still your coach, whatever you say about this Cougs team can't change that...That alone gives us a chance to win.

When we win this game I want a Coug logo as your avatar until New Years. I'll do the same with the Fuskies logo. Deal?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Suprise...No Fuskie fan took me up on my offer.

Big talkers..The whole lot of ya...But much like every Fuskie I've dealt with um...EVER...None of ya have the balls to back it up.

Every season I try to make Apple Cup bets but SUPRISE...No matter what the Fuskies record is the wine and latte nation's fans never will take the bets..

Oh, except in 1997 when I placed $2000 worth of bets BEFORE the season that the Cougs would go to the Rose Bowl...

Funniest thing...Much like the Fuskies words, the money was no good. Only about half of it rolled my way because most of the sniveling little bitchboys from U-Dubya wouldn't pay, the rest tried to change the bet halfway through the season when the nation found out what I already knew since the 1996 Apple Cup.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not sure who is worse. This is a pathetic game.

The good part is, UW will likely only get better after Willingham leaves. Who knows where WSU goes from here...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

FUCK YEAH!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

COUGS WIN!

So much for that

"UW wins big. Unless the Cougs can clone Gibson 10 times, there's no way they'll score enough points to win. Either way I find comfort in the fact that this is UW's last year with our shitty coach, while this is
WSU's first year with their retard of a coach."

I get to see TWO Coug logos till 2009 starts....Good times..

You know what...It's something to build on for next season...If we beat a bad Hawai'i team we'd finish with 2 wins to close out the season, a nice class in 2009 and a good foundation.

The Fuskies don't have a coach are going to finish OH-FER for the first time in a more than 1 game season EVER and are falling further...

GREAT WIN COUGS! :D

Idahawk

Reaction score
This game ended up being a PRETTY GOOD GAME The cougs really got it together and played well in OT....Cougs tie seahawks for best football in washington state :D

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Idahawk said:
Cougs tie seahawks for best football in washington state :D

Never thought of that!

Cougs have now won 4 out of the last 5 Apple Cups!

Reaction score
Wow, talk about a couple of terrible teams.

Do the Cougs realize that it took them 2OT to beat the worst Husky team ever at home? And that they were outplayed by them for 3.9 quarters? You guys are celebrating like you just beat the national powerhouse of Portland State all over again. Did anyone else see the WSU coach jumping around after the game? Sorry to not be politically correct, but that guy looks retarded. And I'm not talking just stupid retarded, he looks like he's mentally handicapped retarded.

I gotta give props to the Cougs out there, but I'm glad that our terrible season has resulted in positive change (buh-bye Willingham), while this is just the beginning of WSU's run with a coach who probably shouldn't even be coaching a high school team.

So 94, keep dreaming of grander things to come for WSU, because now you guys just have to win the next 33 Apple Cups in a row and we'll be all tied up...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

That's what makes this game so great..

A dude who's probably mentally handicapped and who's team was OWNED for 99.999% of the game still managed to beat the Fuskies with their top recruits.

Wulff looks like an older Ryan Leaf (seriously, they look like twins) which in itself is pretty funny.

The thing is.....Teams don't "bounce back" from 0-12 seasons...It will take YEARS AND YEARS before they are even .500 again.

Look at ALL the teams that have done the OH-FER in the last 50 years. It took EVERY ONE OF THEM decades as in DECADES to rebound. Hell, Northwestern was the fastest to get back to respect thanks to that magical Rose Bowl run with Darnell Autry and that was 15 years AFTER they went OH-FER.

You MIGHT hire a great coach but....Even if you do..He's still going to have to sell players on coming there.

A bagel and 12....
A falling apart stadium..
A bad AD....
A school that's PC...
Alums who won't WAIT and BUILD...
A coaching carosel thanks to those alums..

What HS kid is going to choose to go to U-Dubya when the coach selling him might be fired if they don't instantly win?

What HS kid is going to choose to go there to play at a school where the student body doesn't seem to care?

What HS kid is going to choose to go to that school knowing if they even think of mentioning "rebuilding" they will be made into fools by the Seattle media?

What HS kid is going to to choose to play for a team full of quiters (see: this season) and crybabies (see: after this game)?

Wulff is a total douchebag and we won that game IN SPITE of him (see: calling the same play OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER etc. if it worked ONCE) but at least his players NEVER QUIT and they know he's trying.

My "grander dreams" are to reach a bowl game next season...And with this YOUNG team getting it's asses handed to it week in and week out and learning to play together, it's not unreachable.

I think the Humanitarian Bowl or another D-List bowl isn't out of reach...Not at all...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I hate this saying: "They beat themselves." But in this case, it is completely accurate. When you miss 3 gimme fields goals in one game, you hand the game over to the other team. The Huskies kept the Cougars in the game the whole time. The could have closed it out several times.

Gawd they are awful.

It is no where but up from here. We can get a real coach. WSU is stuck with Wulff. You can say all you want about bouncing back from an 0-12 season. I guarantee you don't bounce back from a 2-10 season - especially when your victories come over Portland State and an O-11 UW team. At least the Huskies didn't give up 60+ points how many times this season?

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
GREAT WIN COUGS! :D

Not sure you could call it a great win, Mark! I mean, to LOUSY teams go into 2OT and the score is only 16-13?

Hardly a great win, my friend! :lol:

Top Bottom