• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Current draft status 12/8/2008

Reaction score
1. Detroit Lions 0-13
2. Cincinnati 1-11-1

here's the log jam again:

Rams 2-11
Chiefs 2-11
Seahawks 2-11

so add in strength of schedule and after my calculations it looks a little something like this:

Chiefs-----opp win% .526
Rams------opp win% .524
Seahawks-opp win% .516

So as it stands right now this would be the top 5:
1. Detroit
2. Cincinnati
3. Seattle
4. St. Louis
5. Kansas City

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Important to remember we play the Rams this week.
And, we play the Cardinals who won't have a chance at first week bye and will likely rest a lot of guys. So, we could win 2 of the 3 and end up being 4-12 which would be like the 7th pick in the draft. Let's just hope we go 2-14. :p

S

Seattlehawk94

The Cruds still are alive for the bye...

But even if they aren't they will be playing for the #3 seed in the NFC and Warner would be near the single season yardage record by then. They won't be resting anyone.

The only trouble I see on the sked the rest of the way is St. Louis, they suck worse than us. Hopefully we play down for this game and come out with a loss. (did I just say that?)

2-14-----Come on guys think negative and let's win err..lose?..win by losing? this thing!

We can't catch Detroit because they are historically bad, we might be able to get #2 if Cincy fucks up and wins a game, that tie would put them a half a game behind (ahead?) of us for the #2 pick.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
haha like I said last week I'm not rooting for us to lose or for the rams to win... I can't bring myself to do that, but we'll have a good pick this year no matter what so if we win a game or two I won't care all that much... Right now I'm rooting against every team we've played (or still have yet to play) this year and the teams that are unique between us and the rams are

We play:
Green Bay and Tampa Bay

They play:
Atlanta and Chicago

So go Bears, Falcons and Chiefs!

root against The Pack and Bucs

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Also remember that we play the Jets at home. That could easily be a win. Why?

1. Even though we keep losing, we consistently play tough at home and are in a position to win until the last minute or two[/*:m:188v865s]
  2. The Jets are 0-3 on their West Coast trips.[/*:m:188v865s]
  3. It is Holmgren's last home game. Everyone is going to be pumped. [/*:m:188v865s]

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
Flop the rest of the season, and stay with the third pick. Even lose to the Rams this week...I'll feel better about it when we snag a great draft pick.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
picking this early it's always tough to choose weather to take the best player available or the player that best suits your needs.... Since we don't have a whole lot of holes to fill we'll probably address our biggest needs which means either: drafting Matt's heir apparent, Walt's heir apparent, Kelly Jennings replacement, or Brian Russel's replacement.... We might trade down.

Top Bottom