• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

CUTLER JOKE~

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
What a joke to be in the situation of the Bears when they know that they have to pay this STIFF all that money when he shouldn't be even starting~

Can anybody tell me that he's not on the same plane (no plane actually) as ROMO!! Can't believe that Cutler is getting the same money as Rodgers. It makes me want to go to the bathroom and #2 for a bit~~

Good Luck Bears as it's funny how the brass tries to justify this Theft!

For a Million Dollars: How many playoff games have Tony Romo and Jay Cutler won in their "brilliant" stints? Answer not even needed!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Teams were lining up for him should he not get resigned, good, bad or average he's still the best option they had .They could deal McCown for a pick , I wouldn't but teams will want him.

What scares me is if he commands that type of cash what's Wilson going to want .

Free Brandon Browner

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually I think Cutler IS on the exact same plane as Romo, in fact, they are in the same row. Somewhere in the middle, headed to the nowhere, USA because all they no how to do is loose when it counts.
They are no where near the level of Aarron Rodgers, who IMO is an Elite QB. They were both overpaid, and for the Bears if they fix that OL I think he could get them into the playoffs, but Romo is just damaged. He wows you with his arms strength, but then just baffles you with piss poor decision making.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Classic Bears, fans booing the QB, coach cursing the fans and resigns him to a lengthy deal.

Should have given that deal a Double Check.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
When you spend a ton on a QB other parts of the team suffer, unless you sign rookies that contribute on day one.

The bears defense will be like Swiss cheese now that Cutler sopped up all the cap money.

Top Bottom