• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

DENVER -3 (-125 MONEY LINE)! VERY STRANGE!

Chuck Patrick

Huddler
Reaction score
WITH HAWKS OPENING AT -1 1/2 AND GOING TO +3, THERE'S A WHOLE BUNCH OF MANNING LOVERS POPPING LUNCH MONEY. KEEP THAT MONEY LINE DENVER MONEY COMING IN AS IF WE CAN GET 125 TO 135, THATS STEALING CAUSE IT WILL DROP AS THE WISE GUYS WILL COME IN BY MID SUPER BOWL WEEK AND THEIR RUNNERS WILL START DROPPING HAWKS MONEY, SO GET IN YOUR PLAYS IF YOU ARE BEFORE THE NUMBER GO DOWN.

WONDER WHAT THE LINE WOULD BE IF IT WAS BROCK WHATEVER HIS NAME IS AGAINST JACKSON. I'VE GOT HAWKS -7 1/2. LET ME KNOW YOUR NUMBER

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'd say Hawks -6.5

I think Hype is driving this line, because odds makers know matchups. I'd be afraid to take Bronco bets at -3.

The Seahawks have an unknown factor in Harvin starting in his last game of the season...you think he's not gonna ball or drag two defenders to the end zone every play? Nobody has film on that man. And it's not like he's worried about being healthy week 21 of the season.

It's definitely a strange way to move the line. Sometimes they move it to even the money out.

Top Bottom