• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Dockett on Wilson

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
As for his part, when asked about the 5-foot-11 Wilson, Dockett served up diplomacy, with an expected side of sass.

“He’s only like 5’7”,” he said. “It was just one of those things; we had to bend down to get him. We contained him very well today, but he is going to be an athletic, dynamic quarterback in the future.”

Reaction score
As much as I enjoy hearing negative things said about Russell, Dockett is a dirty piss of shit that deserves to die by boiling to death. Cant stand that fuck dirty fuck!

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
As much as I enjoy hearing negative things said about Russell, Dockett is a dirty piss of shit that deserves to die by boiling to death. Cant stand that fuck dirty fuck!

I translate this into "we are in serious trouble". I've never heard of Dockett before that game. Pretty scary if a no name can get to him.

Reaction score
.... You haven't heard of Dockett? He's a damn good player and he has been for years. He's far from a no name.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
.... You haven't heard of Dockett? He's a damn good player and he has been for years. He's far from a no name.

Oh shit that's Darnell:eek: , he hasn't made much noise for quite awhile. It's been so long I just assumed it was someone else.

Reaction score
I'm LOL'ng right now. Yeah, ever since he choke stomped Hass back in '08 I think, I've wanted to skin that dude alive. Dirty dirty mother fucker!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Dockett is an idiot. Regardless, he acknowledges that he thinks Wilson is going to be athletic and dynamic in the future. Daryl Washington also gave Wilson praise:

"It's like he's been there already," Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington said of Wilson's poise. "He played well and I think he's going to be a great quarterback in this league."

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah. It's been since last season... haha.

Ouch, that burns!

Dockets Sacks
2004 3.5 2005 0.5 2006 2.0 2007 9.0 2008 4.0 2009 7.0 2010 5.0 2011 3.5

He was a household name in 2007, it has been so long since I heard his number called I assumed it was someone else.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He has been a household name every time the Cardinals play the Seahawks. Do you get excited only when Clemons gets a sack? Or are you happy when he constantly provides pressure to force QBs into poor decisions? Sack numbers are only part of the story.

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I take this as a positive quote... saying Wilson is small and fast and will be hard for some players to take him down.. But we cant depend on his size or speed, we need our O-LINE to give him time to look down field and we need our WR to step up there game....

SquawkHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Dockett is an idiot. Regardless, he acknowledges that he thinks Wilson is going to be athletic and dynamic in the future. Daryl Washington also gave Wilson praise:

"It's like he's been there already," Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington said of Wilson's poise. "He played well and I think he's going to be a great quarterback in this league."

Keep on lubing those violin strings with whatever corn oil you can find *smirks*.

SquawkHawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Now see...I just knew that poking a pro -Wilson moderator would result in him pulling rank.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
No one is asking you to come here. And I am almost certain no one would miss you if you leave.

Holy Shit!!! Where did SquakHawk go!!! :poop: (uhhhh...what's with the poop?)

SOMEONE, ANYONE. NOOOOoooooo. LMAO

Sorry didn't mean to incite a riot.

I'm not a stat junkie and I don't follow very many players from other teams. I usually gauge players from other teams on information I hear from a sportscast. If I don't hear about them there then they pretty much suck because they didn't do enough to get mentioned.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I translate this into "we are in serious trouble". I've never heard of Dockett before that game. Pretty scary if a no name can get to him.

Are you fucking serious, Started the Tread (and alot of them) and doesnt even know who Dockett is?
Bushleague

As for both quotes from from cards, I take a measure of comfort in that. You NEVER hear D.D. give praise NEVER! especially a rookie.

I'll keep my sig rolling for now.....

Top Bottom