• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Doesn't look good for Harvin

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I bet he gets sidelined with a concussion. At least we can say he gave us a shot at the 3 points.

I hope he's alright.

Last edited:
OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I guess he passed the test. ;)

Offense needs to open it up

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Harvin was head hunted I have no doubt. Fines will follow I'm sure.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Glad someone agrees, as soon as he stepped on that field, an instant bullseye was on his back.

It was obvious. I'm sure they knew if he was off the field they wouldn't have to cover him. Both hits were thrown with elbows / forearms.

Seahawks might hit hard, but I don't remember any head hunting like they did with Harvin. Saint's are known for their bounty's.

It's cool...their bad karma and Lynch did them in.

HAWKS SB2014

Huddler
Reaction score
Rafael Bush should have been ejected after that first hit. I thought they were implementing that this year. Definite big fine coming, bounty saints had that planned no doubt. Hope he passes concussion protocols.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD

Reaction score
Rafael Bush should have been ejected after that first hit. I thought they were implementing that this year. Definite big fine coming, bounty saints had that planned no doubt. Hope he passes concussion protocols.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk HD
I believe that was only implemented in College. Didn't think it was a rule in the NFL. I know one of the Ducks players got ejected early in the season for a "head hunting" hit.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Harvin needed to take some shots , no excuses next week ..!

I agree with that, however it is a little concerning that as few times we went to him in the game, that he had to be helped off the field twice. I hope he's ok, we desperately need a playmaker on offense. Carolina and the whiners both have the ability to slow down Marshawn, and we need to be ready with a plan b just in case they are successful at it.

Top Bottom