• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Draft Position Question

Seahawk28

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems like I've read somewhere that if the Season was already over, we would have the 12th pick. Being a Seahawk Fan, I want the win today against a Division rival on thier home field. Hell, I'd want the win no matter who we were playing. I think going out with a win, and being .500 would be a great for the players thinking about going into next season. Question is, how would a win today effect our Draft position, or is it even worth thinking about? We're already out of the big sweepstakes, but will a win today knock us out of drafting a huge need. A killer pass rusher like Quinton Coples, or Melvin Ingram? I think everybody on here knows my thoughts on the QB position, so I could give a rip if Landy Jones is avaliable. Sign Flynn. Does a win today do more harm than good looking into next year?

Top Bottom