• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Engram coming back to Seattle???

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One of my all time favorite seahawks receivers is working out with Carroll and company this week!

Also, in bigger and more exciting news (in my opinion) we are also working out former USC WR Dwayne

Jarrett. This guy was an absolute stud at college. He took over the reins as #1 receiver at USC after BMW

left for the NFL. Hes also 6'4 220ish. Jarrett finished the 2006 season as USC's all time leading receiver with

216 catcheshttp://www.seahawkshuddle.com/forum/#cite_note-4. His downfall is he has had 2 DUI arrests. But look what Pete did with Mike...

Reaction score
Both guy please. It'd be mostly for depth. But Jarret could actually be a stud.

DUI.... D U Shmy... PC doesn't cuuuuuurrrr

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Since we are officially USC north now, Jarret would be the best player to have back in my opinion. Although he is a little bit slow, i always felt he was a more dynamic receiver at USC that Williams was. If that turns out to be the case in the NFL, like Williams shows him his come back secrets or something, then we will have found another diamond in the rough.

But yes, both back would be awesome. Stupid Chiefs are going to false start at least 5 times this week! Go Hawks! (<---I do understand that this comment had nothing to do with this post, but I am feeling lazy and didn't want to post twice) :)

Top Bottom