• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ex-Hawk Todd Weiner retires

Reaction score
Todd Weiner announced his retirement on Thursday from the NFL. Weiner was drafted by the Seahawks in the second round of the 1998 draft out of Kansas State. Weiner left Seattle after the 2002 season and signed with Atlanta. His bad knees were credited with his announcement. Weiner spent 11 years in the NFL.

MONSTRO

Huddler
Reaction score
I could care less. The guy had more false starts here than the Giants when they come to town. Thanks for making something of yourself AFTER you left Seattle Todd, and despite what you told the announcer at the Kingdome, your last name isn't "wy-ner", it's "wee-ner" bro, take it like a man.

S

Seattlehawk94

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Todd was okay off the field though...Gave me his game pants, shoes, and gloves he wore after the 1999 season.

On the field though....Let's just say I was happy to get the equipment I was lacking to make a full uniform but was kinda bummed it was from Todd Weenie..Err...Weiner...

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Yeah he was never a favorite of mine... other then making fun of the last name, but I saw he retired and figured what the hay ex-Hawk nothing going on... lol...

Top Bottom