• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Fantasy Football

Reaction score
So fantasy football is starting next week and Im wondering if the huddle holds one every year? Im not sure where to find it and im wanting to do one with people from the huddle. So I think Im gonna start one up and possibley draft next week. So if there is any info on one by the huddle please let me know or if you want to get in to mine, i can send you info. thanks.

Reaction score
Yeah, there will be an Official Seahawks Huddle League this year, but probably not until mid to late August.

Reaction score
12thManFan;48626 said:
I would be interested. Run on ESPN?
I played in an ESPN Fantasy Football League last season and it was good. I'm not sure what the others are like so I can't say if it's the best or not.

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you guys wanna get smashed feel free to contact me...I am a fantasy football czar.

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
Ill be keeping my eyes peeled for another shot at winning the Huddle. Last year I got smoked.

Reaction score
League ID#:
League Name:
Seahawks Huddle
Password:
Griffey24
Draft Type:
Live Standard Draft
Draft Time:
Sat Aug 21 8:45pm

S

Seattlehawk94

Get smashed? LOL When anyone refers to themselves as a"czar" or "expert" I gives me lulz...

I'm in Adam...What is this 8 years now?

S

Seattlehawk94

Shit, redemption....I just hope I make it to the draft this time around! Haven't drafted my own damned team in like 3 seasons!!!

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49172 said:
Get smashed? LOL When anyone refers to themselves as a"czar" or "expert" I gives me lulz...

I'm in Adam...What is this 8 years now?

When ever someone says "lulz" a kitten dies...

BTW does Bill Parcells give you "lulz" ??

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score

When he called Owens "The Player" made me "lulz"

S

Seattlehawk94

Hobbes;49188 said:
When ever someone says "lulz" a kitten dies...

Good, I hate cats....They do make good bait if ya cut em thin enough though...

Uh...What does Bill Parcells have to do with shit? Is he a "czar" like yourself? You hardon for my posts is priceless..it like watching the roadrunner vs the coyote...Get some more Acme products douchebag..

Striker, his best was calling Terry Glenn "she"...

Hobbes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;49195 said:
Good, I hate cats....They do make good bait if ya cut em thin enough though...

Uh...What does Bill Parcells have to do with shit? Is he a "czar" like yourself? You hardon for my posts is priceless..it like watching the roadrunner vs the coyote...Get some more Acme products douchebag..

Striker, his best was calling Terry Glenn "she"...

Bill Parcells IS the football czar.

BTW nice joke it had me rolling on the floor laughing just like always...have you ever considered stand-up?

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;49168 said:
League ID#:
League Name:
Seahawks Huddle
Password:
Griffey24
Draft Type:
Live Standard Draft
Draft Time:
Sat Aug 21 8:45pm
I joined. :cool:

S

Seattlehawk94

Parcells is an asshole treats his players like stand for a "czar" he hasn't won shit since 1990..

I got one for ya!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To give your stupid ass yellowcard..STEEEEEEEEEERIKE ONE MOTHERFUCKER!

Top Bottom