• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Final Cuts = Tough Decisions

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't see how Nick Reed, Michael Bennett and Obo don't make this team. I was impressed with Devin Moore, the guy has heart even if they were playing second stringers, I think he makes the practice squad. I'm loving this situation, our coaching staff has some very tough decisions to make, don't you think? What say you guys?? I'd like to hear everyone's takes on this, please weigh in!! I'm excited for this season! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
Looks like a tough break for Kent... Thought he might have a shot, but he got hurt and it looks like he's gone.... I think Logan Payne just may have snagged that last receiver spot with that TD pass today. Obo is definetely in. Taylor is on the bubble, it's probably between him and Payne.

Reaction score
Obomanu will definitely make the team. I'm not sure what they will do on the D-Line, but right now they have Kerney, Redding, Jackson and Tapp who will all stay. Then it's down to Reed, Bennett and Atkins. I really don't think they will keep Atkins around again and Reed will easily make the team. That's 5 guys at DE, so if they want to go with 6 they will keep Bennett, but right now I think he'll go on the Practice Squad.

The O-Line looked a lot better in this game, but it was against the Raiders. With Jones/Spencer likely missing at least 2 or 3 games they won't want to put them on the PUP and have them miss 6 whole games, so they will have to have 2 more guys than normal on the O-Line to take their place.

OP
B

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Has anybody heard who they're keeping for the practice squad? Hass is the only one I've heard about that's for sure going to stay with us.

Reaction score
BlueTsunami45 said:
Has anybody heard who they're keeping for the practice squad? Hass is the only one I've heard about that's for sure going to stay with us.
I've heard Logan Payne too.

Granderson28

Huddler
Reaction score
I hope were waiting to pick up a CB or Tackle and get rid of D. Walker or someone. we only have 4 CBs and 2 of them stink

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
also PS guys make
$5200 per week this year
I wish I was on the practice squad. :D

Almost a quarter million dollars a year sounds good to me. Risk of injury is also dropped significantly.

OP
B

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, this is good news about Moore, I think we're going to need him before this year is over with. I'm also glad to hear about Hass but I'm not sure about Payne. I've heard the Hawks will announce their full PS on Monday. I'm glad they signed Milloy, he's a good veteran guy with leadership skills that they need in that secondary.
SeahawkWag said:
WR Mike Hass
RB Devin Moore
WR Logan Payne

is all I know or heard about

Reaction score
phaZe said:
SeahawkWag said:
also PS guys make
$5200 per week this year

Almost a quarter million dollars a year sounds good to me. Risk of injury is also dropped significantly.

actually it is $88,400 if you are on all 17 weeks

it is per week for the time you are on it during the regular season.

OP
B

BlueTsunami45

Huddler
Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
phaZe said:
SeahawkWag said:
also PS guys make
$5200 per week this year

Sounds like a good gig to me!

Reaction score
SeahawkWag said:
phaZe said:
SeahawkWag said:
also PS guys make
$5200 per week this year

I forgot about the weeks. :D

I'd still love $88,400.

Top Bottom