• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Final Pre-Combine Rankings

OP
J

JGleas

Huddler
Reaction score
And, for those wondering, I have the Linebackers coming either tomorrow night or Monday morning, and the Secondary Rankings will be coming Monday Night.

I know that the Combine has already started, but I had these rankings done prior to the weigh-in's and workouts. For the Tight Ends and Offensve Lineman, I did have them up and posted on another site prior to the events starting. I didn't use any of the Combine weigh-in's, but the most recent based on the information I could find (Senior Bowl for those who played in at some measurements from East-West Shrine Game and Texas vs. The Nation Game that I could find). I just wanted to get these up to show what I thought of these players prior to the Combine.

Any other questions or comments, please feel free to post. Thank You.

Top Bottom